Search Party of Three part 1

(John Deacon x Reader)

You and your friend walked down the hallways of the college, peering in every cracked door. "Where could they be at this time?", (friend's name) asked you. "They're pretty much rockstars, they're probably drunk, high, or both and walked around somewhere and ended up passed out. Either that or they're all sober and just lost.", you responded. "You just said that they're rockstars, and not all rockstars are sober, (y/n).", your friend huffed. "True, but there are some good ones...", you replied.

You suddenly tripped over something, a body to be exact. "(Y/n), are you okay?", (friend's name) asked. "Yeah....", you replied getting up. You look down at the body, it's familiar of course, especially that long ginger hair of his...

"Deaky?", you questioned. You hear a slight groan coming from him as he rose up. "Dude, what happened to you?", your friend rudely asked. "I-I'm okay, I guess.", he replied in a groggy tone, "Who are you ladies?" "No time to introduce ourselves, we just need to get you back into the gymnasium. Did Brian tell you that you guys are performing again?", you explained. "N-no, Freddie did, but I guess he ran off too. We left Brian all alone, we must get back. Speaking of Brian, aren't you one of his friends he met?", he replied, he glared into your (color of eyes) eyes with his silver grey eyes. You could tell that they're a little hazy because he had probably been drunk and passed out.

"Y-yeah. Hate to ask but uhm....you aren't drunk aren't you?", you responded. "Well not really, I don't think. I passed out after trying to sober up.", he replied. "How bout I take him back, I'll help him sober up just in time for next performances.", (friend's name) suggested. "Are you sure you can go find the others by yourself?", John asked you. You nodded back at him with sure confidence. "Okay good, you know where to find us.", he said smiling. "Good luck, (Y/N)!", your friend said and she and John walked off.

'Gotta find Freddie and Roger, where could those to troublemakers possibly be?', you thought.