Spencer rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "You guys already know her."

The raven haired woman took a small step back, her eyes going slightly wide with surprise. "Reid..." She started with a disappointed voice.

"And that's exactly why." Spencer said, his voice full of irritation as he shook his head, storming past the two.

"Who? Who?" Garcia asked with confusion, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ivory Arden." Prentiss replied exasperatedly, rubbing her face.

"Ivory...Arden...." She murmured, attempting to remember the name. "Ah! She's cute, what's wrong?"

"Garcia, she's an escort."

"Huh?!" The woman shrieked, her gaze burning into Spencer's back. Garcia shook her head, beginning taking off to her office. "Nuh-uh. Sorry Reid, but I'm doing some digging whether you like it or not." She muttered to herself.

/

"I left my favorite bra in the hotel..." Ivory whined, letting out a fake sob on the other end of the phone call.

"Aw, don't worry, I'll can just get you another one sometime." Spencer shot back playfully, and Ivory gasped, making a gagging noise.

"I think I just threw up." She said.

"Don't lie." He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Also, how do you even leave the place without your undergarments on?" Spencer asked with curiosity, his face beginning to burn up.

"No, I did. I just bought extras." Ivory said.

"Why would you bring extras?" Spencer asked nosily. "It was only a night."

"Some men just like seeing me in...god, I'm not having this conversation with you." Ivory said with embarrassment, swallowing her shame.

"No, I'm listening."

"You're listening because you're a pervert."

"I am not a pervert!"

"Whatever. Let's just say it enhances the experience, 'Kay?" Ivory asked in a sweet voice.

Spencer gulped a lump in his throat, his stomach feeling a little twisted up thinking about her with them. "Okay." He said softly.

"Anyways, I got a little creeped out being alone in the room so I left as quickly as possible." Ivory told him. "That's why I left my bra."

"I'm sorry." He said sadly with a small pout. "I could've fought the ghosts away for you."

"How sweet of you. Although, I feel like you'd be scared too. The heater kept on rattling."

"Uh huh, because the heater could've easily killed you." Spencer said sarcastically.

"Shut up. I don't chase serial killers for a living." She told him sassily. "Speaking of that, what are you up to?"

"We're in Minnesota. Wanna hear what our unsub likes to do to his victims?" Spencer asked, his voice getting slightly excited.