12

A week later, Em was walking back into Maya's apartment. As soon as she walked in, she had a bad feeling. She pulled the knife that Castiel had given her out of her sleeve, and walked in cautiously. "Maya?" she called.

"Em?" she called, startled.

"Maya, what's up?"

"She's back!"

Em was confused. SHe didn't know who she was talking about, but when Maya walked through the door to her room wearing a tank top and boxers, she understood. "Maya, that's not your girlfriend."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hey, MayDay? Who's there?" A woman asked. She had red hair, green eyes, pale skin, but Em knew it was just a vessel.

"Maya, I know it looks like her, but it isn't."

"Maya, what's she talking about?"

"You know, there's no reason to be uncivil about this," Em said. "I'll get us drinks." This'll be easy, just slip the necklace down your sleeve, say the words quickly, and it'll be holy water.

She got out three cups, and slipped the Rosary down her sleeve, and murmured, "Exorcizo te, creatura aquae. In nomine dei patris omnipotentis et in virtute spiritus sancti." She made sure to keep track of which cup it was, and handed it to Navi. She took a sip, and reacted violently, steam rising from her mouth.

"What the hell?" Maya yelled.

Em pulled out the sawed off. "She's a demon."
"What the Hell?!?" she yelled again.

"Maya, in my duffel. There's a black blanket with a pentagram on it. Bring it out." She was frozen. "Maya, now."

She grabbed it.

"Thank you."
She put it on the ground and picked Navi up easily and placed her on the trap after tying her to a chair.. "What is that?"

"It's a devil's trap. If a demon is put over it, they can't move from it."

"Ok, I don't understand but ok."

"I don't either. It just works. This might go a little crazy and intense, so you might want to get out of here."

"No, she's wearing my dead girlfriend's skin. I'm staying."

"Not recommended, but I warned you."

She started waking up. "Maya? What happened?" she asked blearily.

"Don't talk to her. You're talking to me," Em warned, crouching to get into the demon's face.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the one who's gonna exorcise you."

Em pulled out a book. She flipped to a page, and took a breath to start reading. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus," she read, and Navi groaned in pain.

"Uhhhnnn, fine, I'll talk."

"Who sent you?"

"Your father," she groaned.

"Shit. Why?"

"To find you."

"So you reanimated her dead girlfriends corpse?"

She huffed a laugh. "It's in poor taste, I acknowledge that, but I couldn't resist. She's got a great body."

Em rolled her eyes, but Maya looked stricken. "Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio."