Author's Note

I am hoping to finish this story soon, it will probably only have a couple more chapters to wrap it up, I was originally going to have the final part be an epilogue and then that would be the end of this series for the most part with the exception being my, the new God trilogy shorts and one shots book that I will keep updating as long as I have new ideas for it. This series might not come to an end just yet though since  I recently got an idea for how I could continue this series, and I was wondering if you all would want me to do it. The idea that I came up with is for a crossover with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Of course, considering the timeline of this series it would mean that most of the mcu movies would take place later than they did in canon, but I think I can still make it work. This next story might not be super long but if I come up with more ideas I might write more crossover short stories with this series. 

Although I suspect I already know what you re going to say,  I am still going to ask, do you want me to write the mcu crossover, and possibly other crossovers after that? 

Oh, and I should probably mention that I have the next chapter for this book about half-written unless it ends up being a bit shorter than some of the previous chapters. Either way, I am trying to get it done and I'm hoping to post it soon.