Chp. 16

"We are in your conscious, boy" a deep voice says as asta quickly turns around facing the anti demon.

" you!! What the hell are you doing here!!
Aren't you supposed to be controlling me right now or something!" Asta yells pointing at him accusingly.

" be quiet, If I was taking over I wouldn't even be here in person." The demon said as asta just felt like a dummy.

" your right..." asta replied as he was now on all four face to the ground as he hit his fist over and over. " I should of thought of that!"

" anyways, the one in control is another demon right now who is behind all this mayhem. I can't really do anything because of how strong the curse is." Asta stopped what he was doing as he looked up toward the demon who was now lying on his side in mid-air putting his hand on his head. " so far your like a puppet to him and I have no control of it. right now your body lying down next to your comrade from me overdosing your body with my anti-magic. We have a short amount of time before your body overcomes the my magic and goes back to being a hound to him."

" so why come to me in person? Can't you just fight back the curse and take control?" Asta said as he was now standing up as the demon, too, sat up as well as he sighed.

" first, since the demon is in control of your body and mind your fighting against your comrades like the loyal dog you are with no self thought." The demon said as he had one finger up. "Secondly, I'm still in the grimoire but I was still able to, consciously, go through the grimoire since it seems the curse has no effect on that part of your body. Right now I'm guessing were in your conscious." He said as he looked around " some creepy friends of yours..." he mutter looking at the figures while asta raised his hand grabbing his attention.

" why go through all of this for me??" Asta asked as the demon just chuckled.

" your the first magic less person I've meet in a long time , so I'm not going to let this opportunity slide. Plus your My vessel anyways, this is the only time I'll help you."

" so your only here because I'm being taken away?" Asta said as he felt betrayed.

" mmm, pretty much." Asta just fell to the floor.

"Anyways, to business...." Asta got back up as he was giving him a questionable look while the demon smiled.

Outside to the battle yuno, noelle, patry, licht, lumiere, and secre are all fighting the demon while charla/charolette and yami are trapped in a small dome surrounded by the demons spell down below. Yuno and noelle are fighting the Demon head on while licht and lumiere try to find a way to defeat him after sending different powerful attacks. Lumiere ended up losing Limbs causing him to stand aside while secre supports him and repairs his broken parts.

Yuno, noelle, licht, and patry fought the demon head on but the demon only dodged and other times used his soul magic.

" are you done yet? I have better things to do."
The demon said as yuno sent many wind daggers towards the demon but was dodged easily through the air.

" sea dragons roar!" Noelle shouted from above as a water dragon was summoned and went straight towards the demon only for it to hit yuno.

" yuno!" Noelle yells as yuno is slammed to a wall and barely starts to get up.

" what bad aim. You could of at least grazed me." The demon said while laughing as he summoned swords towards noelle as she dodges.

" ready lumiere?" Licht says to lumiere as he smiles.
" aren't I always." Lumiere says As he lifts his hand towards licht as licht lifts his sword as it starts to absorb his mana.