2. ━━ 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗏

(i made this gif, pls don't claim as your own

(i made this gif, pls don't claim as your own.)

━━ FULL NAME.
stephen gogolev/sergei/stepan gogolev
(note: stephen's middle name is
either unknown or non-existent)

━━ NICKNAMES.
gogo [by everyone] &
sergei & stepan [by russians/his russian fans]

━━ AGE.
fifteen

━━ BIRTHDATE.
december 22, 2004

━━ BIRTH PLACE.
toronto, ontario, canada

━━ NATIONALITY.
russian-canadian

━━ GIF AMOUNT.
a decent amount—most are on tumblr

━━ IMPORTANT/OTHER.
•stephen is of russian descent, but was born in canada. he has lived in both, canada and russia, holding a duel-citizenship between the two, but currently lives in california with his mother to train with rafael arutyunyan, and his father comes to visit him in california from russia often.

•stephen is fluent in both, russian and english and has stated that he speaks most of his russian with his parents, but mainly speaks english alone, elsewhere.

•he has an older brother, peter gogolev.

•he comes from an athletic family full gymnasts and figure skaters—his older brother, peter did figure skating with stephen, but is now a competitive kayaker who attends a university in toronto—stephen used to ski and figure skate in russia, but chose skating over skiing because of his friends—stephen also loves to surf on his free time, now that he lives in california.

•stephen is also musical and excels on the piano, as shown by former training mate, conrad orzel at stephen's old training center, the toronto cricket club via an archived instagram story.

•he hopes to attend college one day and will most likely attend an american university due to training, unless he chooses to do a nathan chen and trains with raf primarily via video chat/skype, then he will most likely attend a canadian university.

•i used to know his middle name, but forgot where i found the information, and don't yk, remember it anymore.