4. ━━ 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗈𝗏𝖺

━━ FULL NAME

━━ FULL NAME.
alexandra vyacheslavovna trusova

━━ NICKNAMES.
sasha [by everyone]
sashulya & sashenka [by most/her russian fans] &
alex [by some of her western fans]

━━ AGE.
fifteen

━━ BIRTHDATE.
june 23, 2004

━━ BIRTH PLACE.
ryazan, ryazan oblast, russia

━━ NATIONALITY.
russian

━━ GIF AMOUNT.
a lot—most on tumblr

━━ IMPORTANT/OTHER.
•she is big on family—she is a family girl who loves spending time with her parents, younger brothers and pets. her dog, tina accompanies her to competition and has matching costumes with her too—her other dog, lana got to appear at skate canada with her. her mother also once said she was bossy [in a good way] over her younger brothers, but sometimes wishes she was little like them again, as well.

•she is very known by all to be tough, a badass, determined, confident, independent young woman who needs no man, stubborn [in a good way] & strong-willed—she fights for what she believes in and works [extra] hard to get what she wants and to achieve all of her goals; she is not quitter and never gives up for anything or anybody—she is goal driven and is considered a type-a person who speaks her mind, frequently—alexandra is also known for giving off a daenerys from "game of thrones" energy—her free skate this season is to "game of thrones," so it suits her perfectly—she will be the queen!

•alexandra loves her long hair and never wants to cut it short—she watch the movie "tangled" when she was little and wanted to have her hair just like that, which she does.