3. ━━ 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗄𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗂𝖺

━━ FULL NAME

━━ FULL NAME.
alena sergeyevna kostornaia
(note: aliona kostornaya is an/the alternative way to spell her [first] name—aliona [al-ee-own-uh] is how you pronounce her first name!)

━━ NICKNAMES.
alenka [by most of her fans]

━━ AGE.
sixteen

━━ BIRTHDATE.
august 24, 2003

━━ BIRTH PLACE.
moscow, russia

━━ NATIONALITY.
russian

━━ GIF AMOUNT.
a lot—most on tumblr

━━ IMPORTANT/OTHER.
•she is fluent in both english and russian—she learned english by watching television.

•she loves the vampire dairies—she loves vampires in general—she is known as a geeky fangirl to some, but she has no shame and loves all things related to vampires [as said above]. she once stayed up until 4am [during europeans, as said in an europeans press conference interview] watching the vampire dairies, even though she had to skate the next day.

•she is an outgoing girl who isn't afraid of saying how she feels or [to] debate on any topic—while anna [shcherbakova] is the outgoing girl who's always happy and friendly to everyone, she's the outgoing girl who's never afraid to make bets or say how she feels—she and shcherbakova both love to talk and are well known [by the figure skating fandom] as intelligent girls [kostornaia herself once said that shcherbakova was intelligent].

•alena loves horses and horseback riding—she horseback rides during her time away from skating.

•i know [that] the russian schooling system is different and all, but she [possibly] graduated earlier than her peers, and she will be starting at a russian university in the fall.