It was all types of shit going on in The Ridges especially the side I lived on which was South-ridge and having weapons on you at night especially as a female was a must.

I closed the room to my door and grabbed the keys off of the counter doing the mop because a bitch was excited to be driving.

Even if it was just going to the store.

I exited the house and locked the front door walking towards my mom's car.

I got in the drivers seat and let the car warm up plugging in my phone and searching for a song to play.

When I found a song I pulled out of the driveway and making my way to the store.

———————-

I parked the car in one of the car slots in front of the gas station store making sure that the car was locked before heading inside.

I went down the aisle grabbing some skittles and a bag of hot fries before deciding on what I wanted.

I grabbed myself a couple of snacks and heading to the front and paying.

After the food was bagged I grabbed it and the receipt thanking the cashier before walking back to the car.

As I went to unlock the car door my name was called,"Genie?"

I turned around slowly wondering if I should pull out my taser.

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw two girls who were standing at the entrance of the store.

It took me a moment to realize who the one that called called my name was.

"Kirah?"

"Fc!" Kirah exclaimed running over to me giving me an over dramatic hug. "Genie I've missed you so much."

"I thought you said that you was coming out here for the break?"

"Girl Im moving back out here." She smiled pulling out her school I.D which read my school, Summit High.

"Forreal?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

"Yep a bitch is finally back ready to stunt on all these hoes who was talking." She said laughing.

"Anyway this is my friend, Myanni but everyone call her Yani." She said gesturing to the other girl who was on her phone.

When the girl heard her name being mentioned she put her phone in her pocket and walked over to us, "Heyy."

"Wassup my name's Kayla but I go by Genie."

As I introduced myself I took in her appearance and she seemed to be very shy and quiet.

^^ This is Myanni

^^ This is Myanni.

I talked to Kirah and Myanni for a bit learning that Myanni was transferring to our school and that Kirah was moving on the North side of the Ridge.