Girl Behind The Mask Chapt 3

G.B.T.M Chapt 3    

Owens P.O.V    

What does this mean? I've been having the same dream over and over since last Friday. It feels like deja vu everything is so clear like I've some how lived it before. Everything is clear everything but her,she is censored out and is just a fuzzy haze. Her voice sounds like it is electronically changed. Who is she?? Who is this girl who is meant to be my mate? I jumped out the window shifting and heading to the stream on the other side of the forest. Lately I've become attached to it. It smelt like strawberries, peaches and something else, something I couldn't put a name to, whatever it was was completely soothing and the stream smelt strongly of it. Coming to a halt I heard muffled cries and I instantly wanted them gone. Following the cries I came to a house that felt familiar. Climbing the side of the house up to the top window. Looking in I saw the source of the cries lying on the bed was a girl her eyes shut tightly tears staining her cheeks. Crouching (is that how you spell it?) over her was a man cutting into her stomach repeatedly. Suddenly her eyes open and grew wider when she saw me. 'Mate!' my wolf growled and instantly I was in the window throwing the man off her.Grabbing her hand and taking her away from that man. "Owen!?"she said in shocked slightly confused whisper. This the girl who is meant to be my mate. Finally I found her another day without knowing her and I would have gone rouge. The face and voice in my dream still stayed hidden this didn't make sense if I found her wouldn't everything be revealed??    

Avery's P.O.V   

Lately school has been hell and I don't even have the strength to try like am fine. I see him walking around school his clothes and hair incredibly messy his eyes droopy, it was clear he wasn't get much sleep lately. Jace and Nat kept begging to reverse the spell but I couldn't find the strength to do it. The told me every horrid detail in hopes off me reversing it. He wouldn't eat and couldn't sleep. He hurt his mom and had been getting into alot of fights with the pack. He almost poisoned his self, just because he had a mate and couldn't remember her. I couldn't reverse it now, he would hate me and his parents and pack would hate me for doing this to him. If the bond would only weaken this would work but it was far from weakening because my red spot where the mark should appear after you get to the final stage with your mate wasn't fading that could only mean Owen's wasn't fading. I tried going it with boys but it didn't work I just keep comparing them to Owen. I gave up on that idea, there must be another way.   

Looking out my window, everything looked so calm and peaceful. If I had one wish I would freeze this moment in time. My door was abruptly flung open a cold draft hitting me and my father came staggering in. Grabbing me he pushed me onto the bed and flung hisself onto me. His hands slowly fondling my body. Looking away from his gaze I closed my eyes and silent tears began to fall. As he continued my cries became louder which seemed to cheer him on but I couldn't help it. I wanted it to stop all the pain I held in over the years and more recently the last few day came flooding back. I winced with ever cut looking up I saw his eyes gleaming with lust and pure excitement. Turning my head away from once again and shutting my eyes. How could he do this? Suddenly I felt a strong pull, looking up I saw Owen. In seconds my father was off me and I was flung onto his back and I gladly clung to him."Owen!?" I whispered in dis-belief. How was this possible? He shouldn't remember me!! How did this happen? Looking around I realized we were in a room. It had white walls and a king sized bed in the middle. There was a flat screen tv hanging on the wall and a hall that would lead to who knows where. I was gently set on the and Owen and his warmth disappeared. He was back within seconds with a t-shirt and a rag. I was suddenly aware that I was only wearing panties and my cuts were bleeding, I needed to leave he shouldn't see me like this. I tried to get up but there were instant shocks off pain."Ow!" I squeaked falling back onto the bed. In seconds Owen was across the room sitting next to me. He gently swept my hair out my face the began to clean the blood from my stomach. He was shaking with rage by the time he was finished, that could only mean one thing. He remembered and hated my guts. "Owen?" what was I going to say? "Owen am sorry I shouldn't have done it, it was stupid. Am so sorry." I said with tears running freely down my face. He brought his hand up cupping my face using his thumb to wipe away the tears from my cheeks."Shhh its okay am not mad at you. Get some rest." Until then I hadn't realized how sleepy I was but I wanted to stay up but the softness of the sheets around me and the warmth of having Owen here soon had me drifting of into a deep sleep.