Chapter 1

“Ugg, these kids” I mumbled as I went in the bus. These unpleasant people were throwing spitballs, cursing, and gossiping. Do they even know that their whole future is being thrown in the trash by this type of behavior? I guess I was too deep in thought when the bus hit a bump and the wannabe bimbo by me spilled her coffee on my skirt. “Oh My Gosh! What is wrong with you?”  I screamed. “Well, maybe if you weren’t so uptight Karma wouldn’t have done this to you.” The wannabe bimbo said. “First of all, Karma isn’t real. Second of all, get your nasty boobs out of my face. Third, I am NOT uptight!” I screamed. Right after I said that the bus screeched to an end and the wannabe ran off. Gosh, what is with people and their disrespect these days?  I entered the building with the typical whispers and eye rolls. I mean the best are the most hated. I can’t help that I am doing something about my future while they throw it in the trash. I quickly run to my locker to get my extra credit and my books for first period. I hustled to the classroom. As usual I was the first one in the room while everyone else was outside talking. I went ahead and started on the work on the board. People started flooding into the classroom and I just ended all the class work for that day, so I just read a book.  It was impossible to read when there is people talking, laughing, and snoring. Do these people care even the tiniest bit about their education? While I was in my thoughts a girl came up to me. “Hey nerd, what do you even do for fun? Homework?” Cindy sneered. “In fact, it will help my future, plus it’s a challenge so I guess you could call it fun.” I said. The whole room roared in laughter. I honestly don’t know what is funny. A challenge is always fun. They just can’t get over that I am better than them. Anyway, let me tell you about Cindy. She is the Queen-Bee in our school. Basically all girls want to be her, guys swoon over her, teachers adore her, and I hate her.Ugg, right now I am trying to read, even though people are being highly disrespectful right now. I can’t wait to get out of here. As if the bell read my mind, it rang. I quickly got all my books and rushed out of the classroom. Like always there is the huge stampede of people. Let me tell you, that is not easy at all. Once I got to my locker, I got my stuff and started going down the hallway. Suddenly as I was peacefully walking down the hallway, I get pushed and trampled on by someone. As I look up so I can give them a piece of my mind, the famous school delinquent looks down at me on the ground. “Could you watch where you are going sometime?” He yelled.  “Yea right, like I am the one who wasn’t looking were they were going.” I mumbled.  “What did you say to me!” he yelled. “Nothing, nothing at all.” I said while quickly picking up my stuff and rushing to class.

(Chapter not finished, but just wanted to upload already.)