Part 42

I am working hard girls Please be a little more generous with the votes.

Khurana Mansion

Geet entered the room humming the song she was dancing on in Riya's wedding.

Geet I wanted to talk something. Maan interrupted her as she headed to her room.

Hhhmm I am listening. She smiled making guesses as to what he wants to say.

How were your papers?

Geet nodded her head and smirked at him.

Fine. Good in fact.

They discussed sometime about it.

# Shall I tell her first about shifting into the room or before that I must tell her about the last thing left. Ahh clear everything before you make your moves Maan #

Geet I wanted to tell you one more thing.

Hhhmmm. I am waiting. She smiled.

Aahh. Just that you dont think later that I didn't tell you or something like I lack trust in you. I trust you but sometimes one gets biased and mind is so clogged with previous experience that we decide or understand people through the veils.

I hope now you can understand why I am so skeptical about things and people especially someone I dnt know very closely.

Will you stop making this Bhoomika and tell me. Geet made circles with her hand.

Yes I was coming to it.

Ok I know you went to recheck my info. Geet blurted.

What??? He asked with surprise.

You went to the doc to check my knowledge. Its fine. As it is I am not with science background but these are girly things and I got it from tammy as she explained things to Riya.

Its fine.

Ok but how?

I saw you there at the hospital. Tammy is Nuts sister. She explained.

But I was not talking about that. Maan said.

Then now what? Geet raised her brows anxiously.

Actually initially when I didn't know much of you. I misjudged you. I was trapped in marriage and your first impression wasn't very good. You were ready to marry me on one day notice even without seeing or talking to me. I had my fears about you. I dnt want things to crop up later or daadi telling you so let it be me who tells you this.

Geet was bewildered by his statement. # wasn't this enough. He has more to tell. waise hi difficult hai and he makes it more. Babaji what else did he do? #

Geet I saw you with Sameera for the first time and got wrong impression. I know its wrong but I thought you were her close friend. It seemed as though you were. Listen to me first before reacting.

He told her the whole scene when he had gone to reconcile with her in college and seen her laughing and enjoying with Sameera like best buddies.

How can you just make opinions? Geet Whined.

It was so obvious and I had the prejudice and

Geet walked towards her room and Maan followed speaking from behind.