Part 31

Note: Thank You All the Readers for bringing Opposites Attract to 4K reads in just 30 parts. Hope we travel a long way together. Thank you all for your Reads, Likes, Votes and Comments. Thank you for being a part of our lovely family.

As far as the story is considered, Geet has started finding the right occassion to talk to him and he has started noticing her more and more.

She had been busy since that day. She would often find Maan staring at her and when she looked at him, he would withdraw into himself. She also tried her best to find time to spend with him but her work was becoming demanding. It was 4th week of their office and the launch party was in just two weeks. Her college was also hectic these days as she had her assignments to complete. She met him everyday in office but others were present and then at night her college work was hovering over her. She looked for the right occasion to talk. She didn't want to talk in a hap hazard manner. What if she talked to him when he was in spoilt mood and things would get mixed. They had wasted much time already and she couldnt just spoil things in her haste. Slowly her personal issue took back seat as her proffessional life was driving her crazy.

-------------------

Geet entered the conference room and settled everything. Maan was to come in soon to discuss the progress and they would finalise the details for the party. It was a big event as this way they would introduce IE to the media and business market.

Karan, Pari, Adi and a few members from the IE were there along with Maan to discuss. Veer came in late and softly slipped into the seat next to Geet. Geet turned away from him and showed to be not hearing. He whispered something to her but she moved away and leaned in her chair to avoid further talks from him. Everytime he would chirp in a few comments Geet would scrunch her nose and never add her approval.

Uff enough Geet. Till when are you going to be a bear with a sore head? Veer stood in the middle of the room.

Karan scolded. Veer What is this?

Bhai she is angry with me. She is not talking to me. Veer whined.

Stop it. Solve your personal issues after the meeting. Karan glared.

Meeting is almost done. Meera stays only till tomorrow and both these girls are not talking to me. Bhai you have to help me. Veer pleaded.

Count Nuts too. She also wont talk to you. Now let me proceed with the details of the decoration. Geet snarled and then looked back at Karan.

Decorate my dead body. Veer tried to be comic.

I will do that too with utmost pleasure. Now tell him Karan to stop wasting everyones time. Geet was annoyed.

Dead body ok... I will give you my dead body. He stood up and lied on the table flat.

Maan got up and dismissed the meeting. Maan never wanted to get involved in this type of issues. He was tolerating it just because of Geet but was not interested in her gang problems. I have better things to do Karan. Let them fight we will discuss later. He turned to leave as most of the staff left immediately and Karan and Maan discussed with Pari as they were leaving.

Veer stood up on the window sill. Ok you want me dead naa.. See I will jump from here if you dnt talk to me. He threatened.

Go ahead jump. Show all these stupidities to your Sameera Kapoor not me. I wont melt. Geet mocked grumpily. I am cheesed off. Geet yanked her hands and turned her back to Veer.