Part 19

It was late night they were deep in sleep when geet felt a tug on the blanket. She tried to pull it but she wasn't able to do it much. Finally, she was again without blanket.

She got up switched on the light and poked maan on the shoulder. He got up suddenly.

What?

I am also sleeping here. You are not alone that you will take the whole blanket for yourself. We are two persons. Two. She showed him two fingers. How will I sleep?

We are not two but three Geet.

Three? She made three fingers and showed it to him.

I know how to count Geet. You, I and your Darling orangutan.

Dnt tell anything to my sweetu. She hugged the soft toy like a baby.

Geet how can you be so childish?

Child and me?

He picked up the ears of the bunny on the blue night dress top. She was wearing a blue pajama and t-shirt. The t-shirt had bunny made on it and its ears were drooping out.

Isnt this childish Geet. Then you need a sleeping toy. You are the biggest child I have ever seen.

She made a pout. Oh so the girls who wear sexy night wear are the only mature heads on Earth.

He moved his hand thru his hair. He tried to explain but

Geet screamed Ok so I am a child, then see my childishness.

She picked up the pillow and gave him one blow on his head. Maan was shocked and she laughed. Then it was pillow fight for her. She kept hitting the pillow on his head and shoulder. He stopped her by moving his hands, Caught the pillow and snatched it. Finally, one movement and Maan toppled over Geet and she was below him. She was still giggling. He lay over her and she was giggling. He was surprised by the girl once again. He got spell bound in her giggles.

Geet slowly became sober. She looked into his deep black pits. They were still, lying there in eyelock. Breathing together.

Their trance was broken by her phone buzzing. He saw her face loose color, it became pale. The bright sparkle in her eyes suddenly became dull and hollow. Maan immediately gained his composure and got up. He rubbed his temple in anguish. Geet got up and received her phone. She talked in monosyllables and spoke only hmm and huh. Maan looked at the time it was 2.00am. He ignored asking. He turned and lied down when she was still on the phone. He thought his action had made her so sad as all the playfullness had died. He was stunned on his own behaviour too.

~.~.~.

Maan arrived late from office and Daadi asked. Maan you are late?

Hhhmmm.

Everyone has gone out including Geet. Would you like to eat now? Daadi followed him as he sat on the couch.

Everyone went out for dinner?

No they have gone to Disc.

He stopped, thought for a moment. Geet has gone with them?

Yes she was a little hesitant but they took her as when will she go. You wouldn’t take her.

Maan glanced at daadi

You dnt go to such places. So I also send her. She will have some fun.

~.~.~