I'm force-marked by Jungkook, now for forever..

I'm stuck in this world for forever.

And I'm immortal.

I can't even die.

   Can

                      I?

I wiped my tears and stood up, trying to find some library. Maybe there's a book which has some information..

I walked through the hallways, which were mostly black walls and here and there a few golden and red details on it. It rather looked mysterious and low-key creepy, than fancy. Everything here is dark. People's personalities and even the interior is dark. I opened many doors, but in avail. After 30 minutes, I opened the last door before I would give up.

It's a library.

I smiled and walked inside, closing the door behind me and I began searching for some books.

'Vampires and immortality.'

Guess I'm lucky today.

I opened the book and began reading.

'Vampires are known as immortal creatures. This, however, isn't entirely true. There actually are a few ways to kill a vampire, or how vampires can die in particular. Regular vampires can be killed by witches. Witches can put a very strong spell on a vampire, which causes them to die if they don't break the spell somehow.

There are no ways to kill The Seven. They are the only creatures in their world to be truly immortal.'

I read one of the pages. My eyes scanned through some other pages and stopped at one page.

'Vampires can be killed when their heart is ripped out of their body, when their head is--'

I stopped reading and shivered. Ew. I don't even want to know. I read one of the last pages.

'Vampires can be killed by werewolves. Normally, werewolves don't attack vampires because they know better than that. However, wolves without a pack, rogues, don't fear vampires and when they're pissed off, they'll attack. A werewolf bite is lethal for vampires. When bitten, the wound will get bigger by time, the poison spreads, and it'll hurt very badly. You will hallucinate, sweat, run away and kill anything that's in your way. Not being in your right mind is an understatement. Without antidote, there is no way you'll survive.'

...

I closed the book and put it back, walking out of the room shortly after and entered my room once again.

Why's there this tiny voice in my head saying I should piss off some
rogues?

Why do I feel like I somehow don't deserve to live?

I slapped myself softly across the face, getting rid of those thoughts. I turned on the faucet and used my hands to flush my face with water. I dried myself off and sighed, looking into the mirror.

At that moment someone entered the room.

In some kind of desperation hoping it'll be Taehyung, I quickly walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey little one. I hope you slept well for the rest of the night. I did some hunting and I saved you some blood. Would you like some?" Jungkook walked towards me and patted my head, smiling. I felt my insides turn knowing he cared for once.