Boys...Heather surmised.

Speaking of, Heather had noticed a familiar face walking towards them amongst the other students. The disheveled hair, the quiet confidence in the way he'd carried himself, the plaid pattern on his long sleeve shirt partially hidden beneath a worn gray jacket, and the stoic expression he'd worn.

Heather looked down as Luke approached their booth.

"You guys look like they canceled Game of Thrones or something," he'd commented.

"First of all, NEVER joke about something like that," Matt pointed a finger at him. "Second of all, what if that actually happens now? I'm coming for you for planting that seed in my head."

Luke scoffed. "Cool it, dude, or you'll lose your head faster than Ned Stark."

Heather cracked a smile, but it'd disappeared when Luke gave no reaction towards her.

"We're just concerned for Eden," Jenna admitted. "We've been having presentations of all our work since January, and hers today didn't go as well as we'd hoped."

"The Instructor tore her a new one," Zach added.

Concern flashed in Luke's eyes. "Where's Eden now?"

"Back in her room after we all but had to carry her out of the girls bathroom," Jenna shoulders sank. "She was practically in hysterics, and could barely walk on her own."

"You guys have been having it rough lately," Luke nodded around the table. "With that fashion thing keeping you up every night, I don't know how you artsy types keep doing it."

"With naïve hope for the secure job market it'll present us with after graduation," Matt quipped.

Heather ran a hand through her long hair as Luke sat down in the seat Eden would've occupied if she were there. The two of them had still barely spoken since spring break; it was just like after that kiss back in January. She'd felt trapped and desperately wanted to call out for help without having to rely on someone else, because she couldn't have someone else turn against her too. She was lost amongst the people that surrounded her, pulled down by the vast weight of her secret inner dilemma, unable to call out for help.

"You know what you guys need?" Luke spoke up, and Heather was jerked out of her thoughts. "You need a night to take a break, and just let loose to forget about all the shit that's going on."

"God, that does sound pretty great right about now," Zach admitted.

"What'd you have in mind?" Jenna inquired, raising a single brow.

"I know a guy who has a place," Luke grinned.

"Your brother's house?"

Luke nodded. "I'll ask and see if he's willing to have a couple people over this weekend."

Jenna's eyes widened in shock. "You'd do that for all of us?"

Luke shrugged, and Heather felt some sort of emotion hit her right in the chest at the gesture. He was just up and willing to offer something like that because he saw how stressed out and worn out they all were. She knew he'd thought otherwise, but Luke Mitchell was too pure for this world.

"I know we're roommates and it'd be super weird between us, but I want to kiss you right now," Matt told him, and Luke chuckled despite the blush that blossomed on his cheeks.

"It's no issue, I'll ask Brett later today," Luke rose from the booth. "I gotta get to class, but I'll let you guys know what's up later on, okay?"

Everyone eagerly said their goodbyes as he'd walked towards the exit, and Jenna swiped Heather's shoulder to grab her attention.

"How the hell did you let that boy go?"