Vlad King: So...how has your father been?

(Y/N): Dad's been good. He liked America a lot. Obviously. You miss him?

Vlad King: A little bit. It's been a while since we last spoke.

(Y/N): And that's because...?

Vlad King: Nothing of serious concern.

(Y/N): Uncle Vlad?

Vlad: Focus on getting connections with your classmates. These are gonna be good kids. I'll be waiting outside with the other teachers.

Vlad got up and walked off. You sighed and looked back down at the stage and continued to wait for the Principal. You felt someone tap you on the shoulder, so you looked back up a row and saw Kendo sitting with some green-haired girl.

(Y/N): Oh, hey, Kendo.

Kendo: Is everything ok with your family? That seemed kinda-

(Y/N): It's just the Kan brothers are a little...hot-blooded.

Manga Fukidashi appeared beside you with a drum tap sound effect projected on his face.

(Y/N): Thank you, Manga!

Kendo: You sure? That seemed more like-

(Y/N): Kendo, don't worry about it.

Kendo: Just looking out for my classmates.

You smiled at her and gave her two thumbs up. The Principal, Nezu, then came up to the podium and began to talk about the school year to the first years. He talked about the Sports Festival, the types of training, how unlimited we were with support items and so on and so on. Afterward, you all were dismissed based on grade levels with first years getting to go out first. As you were walking back, you saw students were already in a class and working their quirks out.

You were a bit surprised to see students already at work but that thought was stopped as Vlad pulled you all back as a class. Once all 21 one of you were together, he guided you guys to a gym.

Vlad King: Listen up! Here at UA, you will be pushing your quirks to Plus Ultra levels of power. So, we're going to run some moch battles to evaluate the extent of your abilities. So, pair up into teams of five with one having six due to the odd numbers. Rules are simple, eliminate the enemy team. Whoever has more numbers by the end of it wins. I'll be watching you all closely.

Shishida grabbed your shoulder and offered up a smile. You nodded back and like that, your duo was set.

Kendo: Hey, (Y/N), Shishida, you two want in?

You two looked over and saw Kendo standing in the middle with a boy, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and the girl haired girl from before named Setsuna Tokage. You gave Shishida a nod and he agreed so the five of you formed a team. You guys were against Manga, Kamakiri, Ibara, Pony, and Monoma as the other eleven students waited. Vlad pulled a level and the arena shifted into being a large cliff-like field with plenty of pathways and different heights.

Vlad King: While we are here, we might as well see how you handle different environments based on the mission. You never know what you could face.

The teams nodded and the match began. Rather than charging in, your team stood there. Tetsutetsu huffed before walking out first.

Tetsutetsu: Why are we just standing around?! We should be going in there and-

(Y/N): Maybe, we should think of this strategically. We really don't know what kind of quirks our classmates have so it will be better for us.

Tetsutetsu huffed back at you.

Kendo: No. He's right. Tokage. You can break your body apart, eyes included.

Tokage: Yeah. Fifty-pieces.

Kendo: Good. (Y/N), I overheard your quirk. Can you-

(Y/N): Transform myself into a bat, like a vampire? Yes. Yes, I can.

Kendo: Good. Tetsutetsu, Shishida and I can be our team's muscle. You two just tell us where to hit.

You offered a smile at Kendo and nodded. You took a deep breath and transformed your body down into a bat and began to fly up and around the stone pillars. Tokage popped her eyes off and they began to roll along the ground. Kendo turned back and pointed at you, telling Shishida to follow you as Tetsutetsu followed Tokage. After flying for a bit, you landed and were able to see Kamakiri and Pony walking along the ground.

You turned your head back and saw Shishida on a ledge behind you. He gave you a thumbs up and leaped to another ledge to prepare for an attack. You looked further down and was able to see Kendo defending Tokage's body. The word "cute" that you labeled her during homeroom changed to "strategic" quickly. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to do it. What amazed you was the fact she was quick to accept and agree with you.

You had just assumed that she would have hated you since you somewhat got her into trouble. Of course, the fact she was willing to agree and work alongside you. Then again, it must have been a logical choice. She already knew of your quirk which would have given her the advantage and-

You were cut off from your thought once you heard a blast go off. You looked down and saw that Shishida had engaged the enemy and that Pony was firing off horn after horn to keep him at bay. You flew up and transformed back into your normal form and began to fall down towards your enemies.

You smirked as you knew what came next. The fun was about to begin.