Little devil | Woozi (2)

I've seen Y/n before. In real life, of course.

We actually went to the same University, just different courses. That's why she never saw me. But I did.

...

"Where are you guys?" I asked Hoshi over the phone. "We're right near the water fountain. Hurry and be here, we'll be waiting." He said before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and put my phone back. Being short did nothing good to me, except from people saying how I'm cute. And now, I got separated with my friends.

I turned around, as the water fountain was the opposite way of where I was heading. But then, I bumped into someone bigger than me, which is a girl.

"Ugh, fuck you!" I blurted out without much thinking. I look up to see my crush, Y/n staring at me, her face red. Oh crap. Not to be rude or something but-

"Oh, so it was you?!" She said, almost yelling.

Then she started blabbering all sort of nonsense to me, until I realize it. Those were the words on my arms. I've found my soulmate.

And she's my crush.

.....

"Hey, surprise. I'm outside." Y/n said on the phone. Suddenly all the sleepiness within me was gone, I felt refresh right after hearing her voice.

Wait, she just said that she's outside-

I rushed out of my room and headed to the door. Opening it, I saw the face that I've missed so much.

"Surprise?" Y/n said and I welcomed her in. "Did you just woke up? You look like a mess." She giggled, making me look to the mirror. She's right. I'm a-

"A cute mess." She mumbled to herself, though I can still hear it.

"So what did you wanna do?" I asked, sitting next to her on the couch. For me, I can do anything, as long as I'm with her. Cheesy, but that's all in my mind now.

"Let's go on a date."

.....

A few years later...

"Do you, Lee Jihoon take L/n y/n as your wife and destined soulmate?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Y/n, in a beautiful wedding dress lowered herself down to reach Jihoon, how funny that may be. A story that she'll tell her children for sure.

As soon as their lips made contact, they felt a burning sensation in their body. The two had agreed not to kiss until they get married, and it was worth it.

They felt the soulmate mark on their arm and wrist burning, before if slowly disappear. "Oh, hey, the soulmate mark disappear." Y/n was the first to notice it.

"Oh, what a shame. I was loving the essay tattoo." Jihoon said jokingly, earning a slap on his shoulder by his newly wed wife. "Not as good as the 'fuck you' tattoo, though."

Soon, the most awaited event came. Throwing the bouquets. Y/n threw the bouquet, and it landed on the hand of a girl, with a boy beside her.

Welp, looks like another love story is gonna come soon.

___

Hey guys! How are you doing? Stay safe and clean!

We had just received a lock-in order from the prime minister here. Late, I know. So, two weeks without going out.

I'm mentally prepared for this.

Ok, bye.