𝑿𝑰𝑰

Excuse any mistakes.

❝I don't ever wanna close my eyes

❝I don't ever wanna close my eyes.❞

MILES choked.

“Are you serious right now?” He was stuttering.

It was Ashanti's turn to smile. “Do I look like I'm joking?”

He scowled, hearing her repeat the words he'd uttered less than ten minutes ago. “It’s not funny, man.”

He was flustered, and she was having the time of her life. Seeing him like this was entertaining, so she held his hand and used it to pull him forward.

“So,” she smiled, “are you going to do it, or should I?”

She decided she loved this. The sight of him blushing was way more attractive than any other sight she’d ever seen before. Then, in a quick move she hadn't expected, his hand went around her waist, pulling her onto his lap. She settled against him with both of her legs on either side of his waist, her hands gripping his shoulders.

“Is this what you want?” He asked, his full lips feather like against her cheek.

‘Yes’, she wanted to scream. She hadn't quite dreamt of this, but it was a dream come true still.

God, you're so—”

He was talking too much, and wasting time that she didn't want to be wasted, so she did the only thing she could think of.

She cut him off, pressing her lips against his. Her lips were full —hell, soft against his, and Miles didn't want it to end. After the initial shock wore off, they moved. Somehow, her fingers on his shoulders began to hurt. She was holding on like she didn't want him to ever leave, holding on tighter than she had to because he had zero plans of leaving.

They pulled away, both needing to breathe, yet not wanting to.

“How was that?” Miles asked, brushing his thumb against her slightly swollen lips, “happy now?”

Ashanti nodded, the goofiest smile he'd ever seen on her face. “Very much happy, sir.

“Good,” he nodded, suddenly unable to meet her eyes, “hungry?”

“What you acting cute for?” The  expression on his face made her burst into laughter.

“So damn annoying,” he didn't look the least bit annoyed, “are you hungry, ma’am? Yes or no?”

“I am,” and then, refusing to miss the chance to tease him again, she continued, “hungry for you only, though.”

this got deleted the first time, i'm so sad guysss (the first one was so much better). ngl, i suck with kissing scenes.

but on another note, y'all don't love me, huh? check out my new book guys, and lmk if I should continue.

alright, bye babies!