Mom?

Nicky's pov

"Haha, I know right" Vanoss laughs with us. I chuckle and look to my phone, oh Shit its 5! "Shit" I say. "what" delirious said, trying to stop laughing.
"My mom said she'll call me an hour ago" "she probably lost time" Evan said. "no, I knew this wasn't a good idea! Last time she got so drunk I couldn't find her and had to sleep in a hotel until the next day when I called the cops trying to look for her, she was with a guy! And forgot about me!" I could feel my self about to cry but hold it back, I didn't want to embarrass my self. "well at least she gave me 20$, enough for one room" I look down. out of the corner of my eye I saw johnathan bump evan. "oh, hey nicky, wanna stay at my house until your mom calls for you?" I was shocked, this could be a good day! I meet my favorite youtubes then I might stay at their house! "Um, sure" I say trying not to sound exited. "but until my mom calls" "yeah of coarse!" Evan said. "well let's go!" Evan said smiling and putting down 10 bucks on the table. I smile to feeling exited. "ohh, look at you now" he said. that makes me evan smile more! "Oh you to, let's go" johnathan said, looking outside. after walking for a little we. Got to a blue car. the one I saw on the bus! UH now I remember! Johnathan was the guy in it to! I go over to johnathan, "hey did you see a bus the way here?" He smiled and nods. I hold up my hand showing him the 'h2o delirious and Vanoss' "oh I remember you" he said. "What?" Vanoss says trying to get into the convo. "oh nothing"I say as delirious gives vanoss a evil smile and vanoss gives him one back, I quickly thought oh my fanfics I read about them to and try to hold me from screaming, I manage.
Soon we get to a red house, duh.. It was huge! I thought right there I never wanted to leave.

Evan pov

We get to the house, finally! I was thinking we're Nicky could sleep, so i just guess me and Jon could sleep together. "so Nicky you could sleep in the quest room while me and delirious would share a room" I see her tingle, in a good way, oh she might be the kinds of fans who ships me. And. Jon. I like Jon but I knew he doesn't like me that way. But earlier before we left when we had our 'u want some' crap. he gave me an evil smile, I knew what he meant so I have one back after that we got into the car and kept seeing him smile, I think I won that crap.