Bus girl

Johnathan pov

After walking around even texted me,

"YO, meet me at the cap caffè!"
"Ok" I reply
Oh romantic but wait I didn't know where the cap caffe is! So find it the easiest way, duh! GOOGLE! Ok the cap caffe is, up the street to the left.
I finally get to the caffe and before entering look for Evan. I look a wound and see who I think is Evan, I mean he was wearing the same clothes and the spiked hair. but he was with a girl... I got so mad, thinking that that girl was his girl friend!
I walk in and face him and then look at the girl and calmed down, quickly, she was a young 12 year old, with brown hair and red strips. she looked shocked.
I looked over at Evan and smiled
"Hey bro, sit down" he said patting the chair besides him, I sit down. "ok so this is Nicky" he came close to me and whispered "she knows us" and nodes to Nicky's hand. I look and, yes, it had "h2o delirious & vanoss" on it, I KNEW IT, THE GIRL FROM THE BUS! "I remember you" she said "in the blue car. I nod and smile creepily.

~after long time of convos, yep to lazy~

"So Nicky how did you know us" he smirks "YouTube, I love you guy" ohh fangirlll "fangirl eyy" Evan says in his Canadian accent which made me tingle, wait what?! I'm his friend, don't think like that! "YES!" Nicky said practically yelling. "whoops, sorry, I'm such a fangirl you don't even know" Evan laughs. "I like your hair" I say. "thanks" she looks down and I look at Evan who was staring at me. "what you want this?" I mouth to him and he smirks, "sure" he says aloud "what?" Nicky says. "Oh nothing sorry it's this thing me and delirious do" she nods.

~talk for hours more~

---------------

HEY GUYS! Sorry it's really small but I know what I'm doing next😏😏 I got to say this is the most awkward chapter ever so don't judge!! GUYS MY HAIR IS REALLY RED AND ITS IN TUE PICTURE ABOVE!!!!!
Love ya guys bye😘