Is it you?

Nicky's pov

We finally get the the city, it was just a ways off. I was amazed but after a little of staring I watched my phone, vanoss and delirious, duh! This morning before we left I was writing, I got so bored I wrote "h2O delirious & vanoss" on my hand. I look away from my phone to see a blue car, someone was knocking on the glass, I didn't recognize him. he pointed my his hand then at me. I look at my hand then look up, the car was gone farther ahead. wonder who that was?

Soon me and my mom got off, she was meeting some of her friends at Starbucks, she gave me 40$ and told me to be carful, "I'll call you at 4, ok?" She sounded worried, "I'm Ganna be ok mom" she nods and kisses my forehead and runs off. ((my mom would never do that, just for the STORY!!)) I walked around just looking at the huge building and taking photos of them, don't judge. I go on my phone and put on pirates of the Caribbean, again.((plus i put it in the video above! Go check it out!)) then it changed to Ariana grande's song Love me harder. I started singing,
"Tell me something I need to know, and take me breath and never let it go, if you just let me invade your space and take the pleaser, take it with the pain-" I was cut off my some ones hand on my shoulder. I jumped a bit and looked up, it was a muscular guy with a black spiked hair, wearing a leather jacket. I feel life I know him.. "I like your singing" he said. YESS! I know that voice!!! It's vanoss! My eyes get wide. "th-thanks" I shutter. "what you like what you see?" He said joking around. "I know y-you" I say. he looked confused, "wha" "vanoss?" I say. he was shocked but then smirk, "yes"

"Hey where's your parents?" He asked, worried. "oh she's shopping" I half smile. "oh well, could we walk or would your mom be worried?" "It's ok, if you don't try to steal me" "what! No" he laughed. I smile. we start to walk, I talked about how much of a fan I was and after we talked about hockey. ((I am a fan yes)) "so you used to play with Jeff skinner?!" "Yes, he was great" "I love the canes, they used to do so well now they start to suck" he smirks. "wanna come to a little cafe with me, I'm meeting a friend their, you probably know him" I started to think, marcel? No. Tyler, maybe? De-DELIRIOUS! YES! "Who do you mean?" I ask exited. he smiles "I think you know" he looks up. ohh I can't wait!