𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

[hara's pov]
it has been a week and today was prom. no traces of minghao or jun, renjun still had to stay in the hospital for another 2 more weeks, could things get worser? i haven't eaten in 4 days, keeping myself locked up in my room.

"baby?" his words flashed in my mind.

'no, cant be. you are just imagining hara.' i reminded myself.

then i heard a knock, "hara, your brother is worried. please come and eat." nayun's voice was heard as she knocked more.

i stood up, opening the door and going down to eat with jeonghan and nayun. just them being all couple-ly reminds me of minghao's warm hugs, cuddles, forehead pecks, his sweet voice and his scent. however, today felt different.

"we decided to not do things like kissing so you know- we're trying to be considerate okay? prom is today so, i don't want to force you-"

"i'll go." i cut jeonghan off as i ate more soup.

"wh-what?" they were shocked.

i smiled a little, by the slightest bit.

"i'll try to- i'll try to have fun tonight." i stuttered as i breathed in, hard.

i saw a smile on jeonghan's face as he goes up to me and hugs me, "i missed talking to you dumbass." jeonghan said making me laugh a little.

after lunch at 4, nayun and i decided to change. i showered first and then used my dress that minghao bought for me. it was fitting, which i didn't like, but nothing is wrong with giving it a try.

nayun then helped me with my makeup and hair and soon it striked 5.10pm. i smiled at my outfit, makeup, hair and acessories. nayun decided to wear heels while i wore black flats that matched my black dress. we decided on using white matching purses and walked down to the living room.

"wo-woah.." jeonghan said as he held nayun's hand but quickly pulled away because of me.

i giggled, "it's okay. hold hands, i don't mind." i said as i saw joshua.

"heyy josh..?" i said as he looks at me.

"joshua will be your friendly date today." nayun said as i smiled at him.

we soon exited the house and into jeonghan's car. once we were at the entrance, wow there were a lot of pretty girls and boys. i bet the boys looked prettier than me.

i looked at the girls dresses, long dresses? but nayun and i were using short dresses.

"let's go!" jeonghan yelled and we walked into the school hall.

i'll miss screaming my feelings out here.

i looked all around the hall, i swear i saw jun and minghao. jun with a girl and minghao alone? that can't be. i rubbed my eyes lightly, i must be dreaming.

i was pulled into the crowd and to the snacking area by nayun and joshua. i looked at that same exact spot again, i was right, i was just dreaming.

"welcome students! may the prom begin!" the principal yelled as i sat at the corner table alone while joshua took drinks and jeonghan and nayun danced.

i sighed, thinking about jun and minghao again while the other boys came. they were all happy with their dates, especially soonyoung and dokyeom. you guessed it, they went in pairs. joshua gave up on me and went with hansol, which i didn't mind a single bit. seungkwan, dokyeom and soonyoung were a group, as always. mingyu with wonwoo, seungcheol with jihoon and chan alone but soon partnered up with jeonghan and nayun.

"still thinking about him?" a voice was heard from behind me but i didn't care and continued swirling the fruit punch with the spoon.

"yeah... i miss him. alot. i miss jun too. renjun goes out in 2 more weeks and i just- i can't handle this." tears almost dropped until i smelt a familiar scent.

"you smell a lot like him." i sighed.

"i just hope their in a better place now. maybe the hospital if possible, or in heaven." i sighed again and soon a familiar voice was heard.

"well, i bet he misses you too." i turned around to see jun and minghao right infront of my eyes making me drop out from my chair and the 11 boys with nayun to come.

i rubbed my eyes multiple times.

"baby, you're just gonna hurt your eyes." minghao said as he came to my side while the rest still hung their mouths open.

"what- no- you- what- i- is this a fucking dream?" i asked myself as tears fell down like a waterfall.

there was his giggle again and jun's smile.

"silly, it's real. i missed you." he hugged me.

he fucking hugged me.

"where- were you?" i asked as i looked at their perfectly good condition.

"we were admitted to a different hospital. you think we'd really want to loose you?" jun said as he pulled me into a hug.

"when- when were you dis-discharged?" i asked with a shaky voice as minghao wiped my tears.

"just now. i heard that you weren't eating, so now, let'a eat and we'll talk." i looked over at the rest, they were all crying too.

i smacked jun's and minghao's chest, "fuck you, i worried too much!" i whined but they winced making me guilty.

"shit, what- are- ahh, someone call the-"

"we're okay stupid." jun said as i just hugged them once more.

"we're, having a couples day tomorrow." minghao whispered into my ear as i blushed and nodded.
_____________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by when

liked by when.junhui, seo.minghao and 1,097,580 others.

hara.yoon__: back in my arms🥺🥰

view all 776,653 comments...

seo.minghao: 🥰🥰🥺

jeon.nayun: yay, now we can double date, right?? yoon.jeonghan
yoon.jeonghan replied to jeon.nayun: i mean, i don't see why not?

and they lived happily ever after!

lol jk, see the next chapter coming tomorrow ;)