𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

hara's pov]
going to school with 13 guys, how chaotic can it be? very chaotic. seokmin and seungkwan were singing loudly, joshua was carrying jeonghan and mingyu was carrying woozi, jun and vernon on his back. seungcheol was trying to keep calm and not stress about the test he didn't study for. soonyoung and wonwoo were fighting on who was the better cat. minghao was having a diss battle with chan while i was there, sipping on my strawberry milk with jihoon.

"hey hara, do you have more milk?" minghao asked me.

"banana, chocolate, strawberry or white?" he looked at me weirdly.

"ba-banana." he gulped and i handed him one.

i saw sana at the entrance with sooyoung and her minions then they glared at me and then sana walked over to me.

"hey." she simply said and grabbed the chocolate milk from my bag.

"spill it." i grabbed the milk back from her as she sighed.

"sooyoung told me to make fun of you during prom." she looked down as we passed by the 5.

"and you agreed??" i felt a disappointed when she nodded her head slightly.

"i knew that bitch wouldn't want forgiveness." i mumbled as stared at her while she simply smiled at me.

"i'm sorry. she said she'll hurt you if i don't do it." she continued while i scoffed.

"so what? you're saying i can't take care of myself now? sana, didn't you see the way i snapped at her yesterday? can't you just be observant for once?" i asked as i walked faster than the 13 others.

i ran to my class, no hara, you aren't supposed to cry today. it's a happy day!

"h-hey ha-hara... i'm jinyoung.. bae jinyoung and uhm, i was wondering if you had a-a date for pr-prom..?" i heard as i stopped my actions.

"bae jinyoung? the one in... ah! i would love to go with you but you know, i go single every year. i'm sorry! you can ask sana though, she has no date." i said and continued taking out my books from my bag.

i saw jihoon, jeonghan, jun and minghao entering class and they straight away went to my table.

"so? you got a date yet?" jihoon immediately asked me as i shook my head.

"like i said- wait you evesdropped? jeonghan!" i whined as he had a beytrayed face.

"i tried stopping them!"

"i'm going single again this year. i mean like, good enough that i'm going unlike last year, i stayed in bed." i scoffed and drank from my waterbottle.

"why don't you ask minghao then?" i spit out my water and smacked jun's arm.

i saw minghao blush and i blushed too, what's he blushing about?

"i actually got asked out already.." he said which made my heart break a little bit honestly.

"o-oh.. u-uhm who?" i asked as he giggled.

"it's sana."
_______________________________________________
[still hara's pov]
i dragged my bag to the hall and the boys waited downstairs. as usual, i screamed my feelings out.

"fuck you mina whatever your name is sana! fuck you! you know i like him! so just fuck you!" i yelled as tears escaped my eyes.

"i thought we were best friends..." i collapsed.

"i thought... we had something. but fuck you!" i yelled one last time before going out only to see sana.

i bumped her shoulder with tears still escaping my eyes and walked away. then of course, sooyoung blocked my way to the boys.

"go away." i mumbled weakly.

"not so fast-"

"yah she said go away didn't she!" i heard joshua yelling from behind me.

"joshua please..." i mumbled as he got closer.

"just... no.. please." i said as i ran away from them and ran to my aunts bubble tea store.

as soon as i got in, i saw no customers, great. i ran to my aunt as soon as she got out from the kitchen and hugged her.

"aw you came!" she said as i cried on her.

she was always like an older sister to me, she wa slike jeonghan but girl version.

"ah so sana backstabbed you?" she asked once she heard the full story.

i nodded and continued crying.

"eonnie, i don't know what to do anymore. i've been feeling too down and lonely and- i just want eomma and appa back!" i yelled and cried, luckily the store was closed.

"you know you're supposed to be happy today. you promised your mom that every year, on her birthday and on your dads birthday, you would be happy. today isn't any of their birthdays but it's their death anniversary. you should be happy that you made it this far without them hara, not cry over some boy or girl." she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"well, looks like your friends are here. so is your brother. and it looks like, sana." my aunt said and pulled away from the hug as she opens the door.

"noona!!" jeonghan was heard as he hugged aunt.

they saw me and joined my table with jeonghan beside me and jun infront of me. i made eye contact with sana but i just rolled my eyes. jun shook his head in disapproval as he pointed to minghao and sana with his eyes.

'what?' i asked without talking.

'you'll see' he signed.

"oh, uhm hara. sana and i have big news." minghao said as i pfft.

"if its about her, then please shut up. my ears don't deserve listening to anymore bullshit coming from her." i said while jeonghan kicked my foot from under the table.

"oh yeah sure i'd love to listen to that big news minghao." i sarcastically said.

usually, jeonghan would only kick my foot if i was being disrespectful and so called 'not kind'.

"well, ming-"

"i said minghao. did i mention your name sweetie?" i asked as she looked down and minghao got a little mad.

"what's wrong with hara?!" he asked with a face of madness.

"well, if that girl over there didn't destroy my mood, i wouldn't be like this! why don't you be friends with sooyoung and her minions instead?! might as well be one of her minions too! now if you excuse me, i have better work to do than even have sana's presence here." i excused myself with jun and joshua tagging along behind me for what reason? i don't know.
_______________________________________________