Those Who Passed

As soon as the announcement was made Sora dropped. Exhausted by the blood lose and over using her quirk. When she fainted the shadows she was controlling disappeared dropping Monoma and Midoriya.

"Ow." Midoriya complains rubbing his head.

"Hey is she okay?" Monoma asks inching his was over to Sora. The pool of blood growing bigger with every passing second. His foot was twisted the wrong way.

"Hey! Are you guys okay?!" Kirishima yells running up to the two fallen heroes.

"I'm good, but Monoma and Sora are both hurt. Help her, I've got him." Midoriya says helping Monoma up. Causing him to groan in pain, finally feeling his injury.

"Oh man!" He says looking at the blood. Ripping off her cloak to use as a bandage, quickly wrapping it around her wound to stop the bleeding. "That should do it. Hey, you need to open your eyes." He tells her lightly tapping her cheek.

"She's lost to much blood." Monoma explains.

Nodding Kirishima quickly lifts her up bridal style, trying not to mess with the bandage before taking off towards where Recovery Girl was.

"You know your pretty impressive. I guess I shouldn't be surprised if they're talking about transferring you to the hero course from a different school. But, even Mr. Aizawa and Bakugou were impressed." Kirishima told her, even if she couldn't hear it. "Oh man how unmanly is it to be praising a lady who's unconscious?" He chuckled lightly to himself.

"S'okay. Nicest thing anyone said behind my back." Sora mutters having heard only part of what he said as she faded in and out of consciousness.

"Hey, stay awake okay? I got you." Kirishima says slightly shaking her awake.

"I'm awake. Why are your teeth so sharp?" She asks him feeling the effects of overusing her shadow quirk. Looking at the student carrying her to get help. His ruby colored eyes watched her with concern, his bright red hair looked disheveled with how it was sticking up everywhere.

"Don't know, been like that since I was born. Why's your hair lavender?" He asks watching the first aid station coming into view. Sneaking a glance down to the hero in his arms he really noticed how she has light freckles across her nose. Her blue eyes reminded him of the ocean during a storm, troubling, frightening and beautiful for those who could see it. Tiny holes under her plump lips.

"Cause I'm cool, I was also born with it." She chuckles winking at him as she sticked her tongue out showing him a piercing. Well this girl just gets more interesting now doesn't she?

"Just hold on a little longer okay? Recovery Girls gonna take care of you." Kirishima tells her. He could feel her chuckle in his arms.

"Don't worry Shark Bait, not my first time having major blood loss." Sora mutters through the pain.

"Shark Bait?" His voice showing how confused he was.

"Shark Bait ooh ah ah." She laughs before looking up at his very confused face. "Finding Nemo?" She asks worried that her possible future classmate hasn't seen Finding Nemo.

Letting out a small laugh he looks down at her, unconscious again. "Shark Bait's better than shitty hair. " He smiles as he makes it to the tent Recovery Girl had set up. "She's been in and out, and she's bleeding pretty bad." He tells the older Pro Hero as he lays her in a bed next to Monoma.

"Is she going to be okay?" Monoma asks concerned. "I didn't know her quirk was so hard to handle." He tries to explain. "I was trying to do the shield she did and then it was a laser!"

"Hey, calm down. She's going to be fine." Midoriya tells him trying to calm him down.

"How do you know?" He asks looking up at him with pleading eyes.