From America To Japan

"Sora I swear if you don't do everything you can to impress the  Principal, you'll be in a world of pain when you get home!" David Brightstar told his daughter.

"She'll be perfect. Won't you dear?" Alice Brightstar said flashing that fake stupid smile that told Sora how much trouble she would actually be in.

"Of course mom. I'll be the best." Sora tells her the only thing she wants to hear.

Alice and David Brightstar were the top two Heroes in America. The heroes in Japan were much much better. And that fact ate away at the Brightstar's.

Alice Brightstar quirk: Light allows the user to manipulate and turn into any and all types of light to attack with devastating power and speed.

David Brightstar quirk: Shock Absorption gives the user the ability to reduce the effectiveness of physical blows by absorbing the shocks produced by them.

Looking out of the window Sora tried to imagine how different thing could have been if she'd been born quirkless. How much better her life could have been. Instead of being forced to move across the world to a whole new country just to fulfill her parents dreams.

"Principle Nezu has taken time out of his busy schedule to meet with you. So dont mess it up." David explains, his big hands folded across his large chest. He was a power house of muscle. His black hair starting to turn white from age. He has clearly had work done his face didn't show a lot of signs of aging. His dark blue eyes constantly shown with hate.

"Dad I get it. You don't have to keep telling me." Sora says annoyed.

"Sora!" Alice looks shocked at the tone that came out of her daughter's mouth. Her almost snow white hair pulled back into a tight bun, making her face look slim and hollow. Her grey eyes shocked as she watched on in horror. Alice looked so small compared to her husband.

David's face kept getting a darker shade of red at her tone. All of a sudden the door for Principle Nezu's office opens.

"Sora Brightstar please come in." Nezu says smiling up at the lavender haired girl.

"Oh thank you sir." Sora says getting up from her chair. Her parents following suit immediately.

"I'm sorry this is just a meeting between us." Nezu says halting them quickly.

Alice and David were stunned. They didn't get handled very often. "Now, wait just a minute." David says taking a step forward.

"Fear not parents! I am here!" Someone says behind them. Turning they see All Might standing behind them in one of his signature poses.

"Now don't worry Principle Nezu and I just need to have a quick chat with Sora to make sure she is UA material. You asked for her to transfer in the middle of the year! We wouldn't want her to be behind her classmates now would we?" All Might says slowly pulling Sora's parents away from her and Principle Nezu.

"Oh thank God." Sora says under her breathe.

"Let's continue this chat in my office." Principle Nezu says leading Sora into his office.

"Is All Might going to be joining us?" She says slightly confused.

"He'll be here in a minute. His concerns are valid though. After everything that has happened with the League of Villains and All Might having to retire. Why would you want to transfer now?" Nezu asks genuinely confused.

"I don't want to transfer. I don't even want to be apart of the Hero Course. I have no desire to be a hero." Sora says scoffing at the idea.

"Then why are you here?" All Might asks. Sora was caught off guard by how different he sounded. She didn't see or hear him come in until he had spoken. He looked so deflated. A hollow shell of his former self.