Chapter One

So I'm fixing this story up a little. And some things might change just a little but nothing dramatic!

CHAPTER 1:

            Do you ever get the feeling that nobody likes you? I was walking down the hall when I saw Brittany and her friends doing their make up at their lockers. I envied them, they had it all, the looks, the perfect body, and the guys. I continued to stare at them when Brittney’s best friend, Amber, looked up and caught me looking at them. She nudged Brittany and nodded at me, I saw Brittany turn around and look at me before I turned my head down and quickened my pace. But it was too late, Brittany was in my way giving me one of her fake smiles.

            “Hey Rain.” She said.

            “Um hi.” I said shyly. I tried to step around her, but she blocked my way again.

            “Where are you going?” She said demandingly while making me back up to a locker. Her friends gathered around me in a tight circle so nobody could see what was happening. I tried to look for a way out but it was no use, they were like a wall.

            “I asked you a question.” Brittany said through her teeth, “I want an answer.”

            “Umm, I was just going to my umm locker.” I replied in a quiet voice. Oh please God, I thought. Let them just leave me alone. I can’t take it when they corner me like this.

            “What? Rain, sorry but I can’t hear you. Can you speak louder? Or are you just going to stand there like a fucking freak?” She said laughing and soon all her other friends were too. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes and I bit down on my bottom lip to stop me from crying. I tried to push through Brittany and her friends but somebody pushed me back.

            “Where are you going?” Amber asked, “We’re not done talking to you.”

            “Yea loser, don’t you know it’s rude to walk away when someone’s talking to you? God, for a nerd you sure are stupid.” As Brittany said the insults at me I felt a tear slip down my face, I looked down before they saw. But again it was too late, they already saw.

            “Awww, Brit we made her cry.” Amber said.

            “Oh boohoo, we’re sooo sorry.” Brittany fake apologized. And she started to laugh again with everyone else.

This time I shoved through them and they let me go still laughing as I ran down the hall. I turned the corner and dumped into someone causing me to loss balance, but a hand caught me before I could fall. I looked up to see that Josh, the star basketball player and the hottest guy in the school looking down at me. My heart skip a beat when I saw him, I looked down at his hand on my arm and blushed a little.

“Woow, be careful.” He said, and continued walking down the hall.

The place where his hand was on my arm was tingling. He’s basically the only guy in the whole school that isn’t completely mean to me, and I didn’t even apologize when I dumped into him! Great! Just great! He probably thought I was rude or something. I sighed and headed down to my locker. When I got there I spun the dial and got my books I needed for the morning. I had Chemistry, History and Math before lunch, most of the courses I’m taking are all in the academic level and I’m taking some grade twelve courses like Physics, chemistry, biology and Math. I have a thing for science, I kinda want to be a doctor when I grow up. So I’m planning on finishing school a year early, and get a head start in University.