Ichika's Coranation and The Foursome

(With Chifuyu)
Chifuyu, as she viewed herself, was a hardworking woman looking to provide for her sweet younger brother. She admits she couldn't care less about her treatment of her younger sibling before his attempted escape. She admits thought he was stupidly loyal to her like a dog. What the last incident showed her, was sisterly tough love was no longer enough for him. Most boys grow up and leave the house to start their own life and journey. His departure was less than warm due to her unjustified testing of his loyalty. He wasn't meant to eventually leave. He was meant to stay with her from early childhood to death. She was going to go from a waitress to IS pilot to IS Academy Head Instructor, as the house's protector and provider. Eventually, she would have confessed to her brother and finally made the stay home husband position official. She would have had several children with him and retired as a prime example of the modern day ideal woman with the ideal marriage. So what if her "lover" was her brother? She did not plan this whole dream from the day she first saw her brother to have it come crashing down in half an hour. She may have severely mistreated him in the past, but she would make it up. And one concept will stand no matter the circumstances. HE. WAS. HER'S. There was no debate. There was no ifs or buts. Him belonging to her was just a natural feature of their relationship. He will accept that if she has to break him. Fortunately, he seemed to have a change of heart and gave her a second chance. She'll make sure he won't ever regret it.

(Real World)

Chifuyu was walking down the hall, quite frustrated. The respect she received before was replaced by disgust from the other instructors. Even her former rival Integra. No one approved of her incestous feelings, but she doesn't care. It did annoy her to no end that her pens began disappearing and the other instructors left her out of meetings. The only other person besides her brother she doesn't want dead in the academy now was Ms. Yamada. Though the cream puff fainted at the thought of an overly dominant and horny Chifuyu having her way with her brother. That thought made her wet. She would wait however, as the said boy is not keen on becoming a couple with any other than herself. If he did show such interest, she would have extracted from the academy and kept him in her care until she was the only person he held any love for. Regardless, she had a pack of sows to teach... and a lover to dominate. Well, not really. Today, she was going to let Ms. Yamada take the wheel today, as her final exam as a student instructor. She only had to pitch in if something happens involving violence... especially if her brother is the target.

(Classroom)

Ms. Yamada: Alright everyone, today we will studying mosaics.

Houki: With all due respect, what does that have to do with an IS?

Ms. Yamada: Nothing, it's just the curriculum is being edited to fit the new security standards.

Ichika: Is it safe to say my little road trip gone wrong is the cause of these new standards?

Ms. Yamada: Yes, Mr. Orimura, even if your actions were justified in the circumstances. Speaking of that, your new IS unit will be arriving tomorrow.