Bloody Date and The Duel

(Las Vegas)

Autumn and Ichika were on their first date ever since they rebooted the relationship

Autumn and Ichika were on their first date ever since they rebooted the relationship. Autumn had a massive smile on her face while she possessively held on to her lover's arm. Ichika was slightly worried he would be discovered... until he realized no one was sober enough to notice.

Autumn: I'm so happy we're back together dear!

Ichika: Me too. But what are we going to do if I'm discovered?

Autumn: I'll deal with that problem dear.

Ichika: Okay.

Random Girl: That's Ich-

Autumn beheaded her with her machete. Ichika sweat dropped at this.

Ichika: Though you look sexy covered in blood, please break their necks instead, it's less notable.

Autumn: If that's what you want honey.

She then kissed his cheek.

Ichika: What are we going to do? We can't gamble or drink.

Autumn: We're going to Mom's personal playground. And if you want to, we can make love again.

Ichika: So what if we get dead drunk and I gangbang a bunch of women?

Autumn: I'll be extremely protective and possessive even drunk my dear.  If that did somehow happen, I'll kill them all. If you get horny, you can fuck me all night long. I told you'll never need to masterbate again as long as I own you. No womb other than my own shall taste your seed.

Ichika: Sure I'm the horny one honey?

Autumn: No, I'm the horny one. I'm trying to get you into that mood.

Ichika: In that case...

Ichika whispered in her ear.

Ichika: Let's take this to the bedroom.

Autumn giggled gleefully.

Autumn: If that's what you want my dear.

Suddenly a frying pan flew threw the air and hit Autumn in the forehead, knocking her out.