More killers started to sit by the fire one by one, they were intrigued why you'd ever visit the killers' camp. None of the survivors really interacted with the killers after all.

You glanced at Max, he was wearing a gardener's hat while watering orange flowers with what looked like the Entity's claws on it.

"What's that?" You asked.

"Oh it's a visceral canker, there used to be a lot of them a few years ago. Visceral cankers are flower made out of cancer, their serum can be drained to get a sort of living gold. Injecting this on someone's body will cause horrible mutations and strength enhancements." Evan explained while eyeing the flower with annoyance.

You cringed back in your seat. "How did it get here?" You wondered.

Rin started whimpering as Kazan patted her back, "It's a gift from the Entity, something used to inject the serum into our flesh for trials. It felt horrible.. I don't want it to happen ever again."

Evan sighed, "Those were bad memories indeed."

You made a frown, "Why not get rid of it-?"

"We don't want the Entity to get mad at us now, do we? Just like Rin said, it's a gift." Sally interrupted.

You made a slight nod, crossing your arms in the process.

"Could you guys please shut the fuck up already, I don't want to hear anything about the entity no more." Freddy groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, let's not talk about that.." Suzie trailed off.

The sky started lighting up to bright orange color, "Well speak of the devil.." Kenneth frowned as the Entity's claws emerged from a portal in the sky.

You noticed there was another portal opening further away from the killers' camp, it must've been the survivors camp. "Wait.. The new survivor must be here!" You exclaimed.

Michael looked at you as he cocked his head to the right in a questioning manner, "I didn't hear you say anyzing about a newbie joining ze fog." Herman grinned.

The Entity's spider like claws sent a body to the ground with a lot of smoke emitting from it. The claws soon retreated back into the portal where it came from.

Everyone looked at each other for a split second, a lot of enthusiasm written on their faces.

You ran towards the body just like everyone else, eager to see who had entered the realm.

It was a tall man with long ash blonde hair, you noticed that he had a big scar across his right cheek. His jaw looked like it was broken as well.

You saw a cowboy hat lying on the ground from the corner of your eye. You picked it up and inspected it, wiping a little bit of dust off it with your hands.

"A cowboy? This is gonna be fun!" Frank interrupted.

The body beneath you started coughing as he tried to sit up straight.

"What in tarnation?" He gawked.

All the killers stood in a circle and scanned the male from head to toe, "Hello. Welcome to the fog." Evan welcomed him while offering him his hand.

The male accepted Evan's invitation and stood straight up. He was wearing a big leather jacket with a red bandana around his neck.

"Hey, gimme that!" You were met with cold white eyes. You squirmed under his sharp glare as he snatched his cowboy hat from your grasp. He quickly put it back on his head as a sigh escaped his mouth.