Chapter 10

I haven't wrote in forever! Sorry about that. I guess I feel you guys don't really care about it. I have no motivation but I will push through for this chapter. ALSO I DECIDED TODAY I WOULD START A NEW BOOK ITS CALLED WHEREVER YOU ARE! SO IF YOU GUYS COULD GIVE ME A REVIEW ON IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
- Julia

Luke and Elizabeth woke up the next morning exhausted. "Last night was awesome" Luke said. Elizabeth rotated her body to face Luke and everything was sore. Elizabeth asked Luke what they did for she couldn't recall. He told her the story it started out in the bed, then it ventured to the floor. And right there she realized the floor is what hurt the most. She had never had such hard core sex before and he just fucked her into the next morning apparently. He kept going and said that her eyes were rolling into the back of her head and she was screaming his name. Then she passed out. He laughed and wrapped his arms around Elizabeth.

At that moment someone walked in. Elizabeth quickly covered herself with the blankets and noticed it was Calum. Luke yelled at Calum, " why didn't you knock dude, can't you see we are in the middle of something" Calum just said, " ha no your not, middle of something defines sex, you guys aren't doing it so it doesn't matter." He grabbed a shirt out of Luke's dresser and walked out! Elizabeth got out of the bed and grabbed her clothes and put them on. She then went to the bathroom to freshen up. As she came out she found nobody in the room. She saw a note that said, " going to the studio see you in a few hours - Luke". Elizabeth sighed and sat down on the bed as she scrolled through her phone. She started to miss Luke for he was always by her side and now he was gone.

A few hours at the studio turned into a big thing the boys got asked to be at an interview a few towns away. They would be spending a few nights away from home. Elizabeth had always gone with them and now she wasn't invited. She stayed at Lukes house to feed the dog and look after everything. Elizabeth was all alone and she didn't really have any friends. She had this weird feeling, a wanting for Luke.

A few days later she found herself digging through his drawers finding a shirt that smelt the most like him. Once she found one she put it on with nothing else except her underwear and bra. She snuggled herself into his bed and fell asleep. The next morning she awoke she knew Luke was coming home today and she couldn't wait. She spent her day cleaning up as much as she could so he would he impressed. She then jumped back in bed and waited and waited. Her mind and body missed Luke. It was around 1 in the morning and she found herself thinking about Luke.

The next thing she knew she had slipped her hand down her underwear. She needed Luke to fulfill her desires and he always had now he wasn't here. She gently touched her throbbing clit and closed her eyes thinking about what Luke would do to her. She became very wet and she started to moan as she slid her fingers into herself. She never really touched herself that often because she had Luke but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Then as she was about to climax. She heard the door handle turn and before her mind caught up to her actions she was making out with Luke. She was dripping wet and Luke noticed. He asked her in between kisses why she had no underwear on. She was quick to respond because I missed you. That turned Luke on so much that he quickly stripped himself and took his shirt off Elizabeth and plunged into her as her back banged against the wall with every thrust. He whispered in her ear, " I missed you so fucking much" all Elizabeth did was moan and dug her fingernails into his back.