Chapter 2

Elizabeth screamed inside when she realized Luke Hemmings was just touching her. Luke smiled and stared at her until she came back to reality. She smiled and Luke asked her if she wanted to come to a party he was throwing. Elizabeth blushed and said yes I would love to! Luke smiled and flashed his perfect dimples again he asked for her phone and put his number in it read: Luke 😏. He said text me when you get to the party, here is the address.

After Luke left Hannah and Elizabeth quickly got in their car and drove to Elizabeth's house to get ready. Elizabeth picked out a cute low cut blue tank top that showed off her amazing cleavage and made her ocean blue eyes pop, she also wore a pair of dark high waisted shorts that barely covered her butt. She felt amazing! She curled her long brown hair with streaks of subtle red. She put just the right amount of makeup on and finished it all off with high top converse that matched her top. Hannah was amazed at how good Elizabeth looked tonight.

Before she knew it Elizabeth was driving to a 5sos party which she couldn't believe. The music was blaring from the house of Luke Hemmings. She walked in and texted Luke saying she had arrived. He told her to met him on the balcony up stairs. As she walked through the crowd people started at her and tons of boys were looking at her seductively. She climbed up the stairs and passed people making out and smoking. She reached the top and walked into the master bedroom and found Luke leaning against the rail, looking out and drinking out of a red plastic cup. She opened the slider and he turned around. Luke looked her up and down and sucked on his lip ring which he could totally pull off! She but her lip and smiled. She walked closer and he asked her if she wanted anything from the ice chest. She said yes and decided on an Arizona. She opened it and drank a few swigs. Luke asked her how she was and she said amazing he laughed and again those dimples killed her inside. They started talking about random things and soon enough they became very close. Luke told Elizabeth everything about himself and she told him everything about herself. They got along so effortlessly it was unbelievable.

Luke asked her to dance and of course she said yes. They walked down stairs and through the crowd to the dance floor. All she saw were pretty girls and hot boys grinding on each other. She didn't know how to do all that sexy dancing but she surely managed. She managed enough to turn Luke on so much he could barely stand still for a second. There bodies were constantly making contact. She soon was overwhelmed with excitement and energy. She wanted to fuck the shit out of Luke Hemmings...he might have felt the same way.