A new world

A/N : I am so extremely sorry for taking ages to upload a new chapter and I am also sorry for it being short but life can't leave a highschool senior alone I promise I haven't forgotten about this fanfic and I will finish it! So thank you to everyone who is reading I never thought I would make it to 300 reads that just makes me super happy thaankkk youuuuu

A week has passed since the incident. I didn't go to school during that time because I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyway. Although senku has kept me pretty updated on what it happening and what we're studying during his daily visits, Taiju and Yuzuriha came by too but just not as often as senku. I discovered that I have grown very conscious of him for some reason. I wanted to ask him about it and what it could mean but the thought itself was embarrassing too so I just ignored the feeling.
Me and Senku were in the lab early in the morning with a few others from the science club, when suddenly Taiju bursted into the room "HEAR ME OUT SENKU AND JANE, TODAY I'VE DECIDED, TO TELL YUZURIHA THE FEELINGS I'VE KEPT FOR FIVE YEARS"
I giggled 'finally' , but Senku of course has to say something sarcastic "oooh that is super interesting, I will cheer for you until my vocal cords break, right here from this clubroom"
Knowing senku, that is very unlikely to happen but taiju is a simple minded guy so he actually believed him "REALLY?! THANK YOU SENKU"
"Shut up, I have no intention of cheering you on, you big oaf"
"WAIT WHICH IS IT?" questioned poor Taiju.
At this point I couldn't help but laugh out loud which made Senku turn to me and put a smirk on his face to which he earned a big smile back from me, he seemed shocked but why? Senku went back to his conversation with Taiju "First of all you not telling her your feelings for five years is completely illogical"
I playfully punched Senku's shoulder " oh come on senku give him a break" then I faced Taiju "good luck Taiju I'll be cheering you on internally"
Taiju's face lit up instantly "THANK YOU JANE"
However senku decided to not give Taiju a break and fetched the bottle that contains gasoline and held it up to him "if you take this, it will highly activate your pheromone secretion so it's kind of like a love potion, the success rate is one billion percent guaranteed"
I looked at him dumpfounded but he gave me the look of don't tell him or you'll pay for it so I just watched as Taiju stared at the bottle in his hands for a few seconds just to dump it in the sink later and give senku a pretty admirable response "thank you senku but no, I can't relay on this sham" then he left.
I frowned "that was dangerous you know!"
"Come on Jane you know him, that guy is stupidly honest, I was a billion percent sure he wouldn't drink it"
Everyone in the science room looked confused so I rolled my eyes to senku and explained to them "that was gasoline made from plastic bottle caps, there is no such a thing as a love potion, wasn't that obvious?"
They all just looked at me with eyes saying 'only you and senku can pull that off' and that made me feel proud but also embarrassed? Is it because it's related to Senku? I don't get it what is there to be embarrassed about? I pushed that though aside as I continued my work not noticing that a certain green onioned head was starting at me.