Universe 3: All For One

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that the guy All Might fought right before his retirement?!" Tetsutetsu asked loudly.

"But just the thought of that guy..." Inko shivered.

"Even if it most likely isn't true in our universe, it's still one of the most unsettling ideas I've heard of." All Might muttered.

Midoriya nodded. "A-At least it looks like I'm still a hero and I still go against his ideals. I'm happy I didn't follow in his footsteps."

"I don't even want to know what things would be like of you became his successor." All Might said.

"Oh you'll see that later." Maze said quickly, so not everyone heard her.

"What?!"

"That's for later! Let's continue!"

Slowly, Deku walked up to the center of the room, sitting down in a chair that behind a table was placed there.

"What's he gonna say?" Mina wondered.

"I hope he tells him off for being a villain." Sero said.

The faceless figure behind the glass used his one remaining facial features to smirk at him. "So you've come to see me. I'm touched."

"Cut the bullcrap. You know why I'm here." Deku snapped.

"Yeah you tell him Deku!" Uraraka yelled.

"Can I not simply have a heart to heart with my own son once in a while?" He gave an evil grin.

Deku scowled. "You were never a father to me. The second you started stealing quirks you weren't my dad, and that was a hundred years ago.

"He's that old?!" Kammi yelled in disbelief.

"He has some sort of immortality quirk, so he doesn't age." Midoriya explained.

"Oooohhhh."

I'm glad that he's going against him. All Might thought. It just shows that family isn't everything.

He thought about Tomura, the grandson of his master and started to think that he should take his own advice.

"So why are you here Izuku? I'm guessing you didn't want to just chat."

"I'd break that glass and punch you in the face if I could, but I'm not that kind of person. I'm here about Shigiraki." Midoriya said.

"Ah, my second son, or at least much more of a son in my eyes than you." Deku looked absolutely fine with this.

"We need information. They sent me in because they thought I could get something out of you that they couldn't, me being your kid and all. I tried to tell them it was useless, but they insisted, so here I am."

"What do you want to know?" AFO asked.

"First of all, we need to know where all of his bases of operations are, because he obviously has hiding places in mind beforehand." He explained, the look in his eyes saying that it was a waste of time, but he continued.

"I am afraid that all of my knowledge regarding that is limited. I usually let Tomura roam free, though he does go out of control sometimes, but that's what Kurogiris for."

"I knew you would say something like that."

"An off topic question. How is Inko?" AFO asked. Deku furrowed his eyebrows, starting to look more angry.