Car Ride

I woke to my alarm going off. I tapped my phone to turn it off. I the got up and went to the shower. I didn't feel like washing my hair so I just washed my body. I then went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I didint feel like doing my hair so I just left it wavy. Afterwards, I went to my closet. I got dressed in a oversize sweater that said ***FLAWLESS, a pair of legging and my uggs.

As I went to get my purse, I heard things tapping my window. I went over to my window and opened it up. I saw Connor holding flowers in his hands.

"What are you doing Franta?" I asked.

"I knew you were going to your meeting the your photo shoot. So I thought I would take you." He answered. It made me smile.

"So cheesy Franta." I said.

"Fine then Mota. I'll just go home." He said about to walk away.

"Wait, I'm sorry. Give my ten minutes. I'll be right there." I shut my window and went to walk downstairs. But right when i was on the first step, I was pulled into Kian's room.

"Bethany, what don't you understand?!" He yelled

"What do you mean?" I was so confused.

"I saw your texts with Nick." I felt my heat drop.

"I'm sorry Kian. But he apolo-" I was interrupted.

"Save it Beth. I'm tired of you never listening to me. I'm just trying to protect you but I guess you don't care." I felt mad when he said that.

"I'm tired of you always being by my little body guard. I'm not 2 anymore. I'm 18. I have a life that in already taking care of. And Nick is never going to hurt me. Also I'm dating someone so I'm not going to cheat. You treat me as though I'm a baby. Stop." I saw him hurt. I felt bad. A tear slipped from my eye. He went to wipe it away but I stepped back.

"Don't touch me." I turned around and went downstairs and out the door.

Connor was taking a selfie which made me smile. I hopped in the car. He saw me and put his camera down.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he drove off.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Bethany, I've been dating you for 2 years now. I think I would know when you are sad or not sad." He had a point.

"Ok. It's just...my brother. He's...being a big brother." Connor looked at me confused. "He's just always protecting me. So I was talking to this guy at the party. And he tried to kiss me. And them my brother got mad. Then the guy texted me and apologized and I forgave him. But now my brother is all mad because this guy might hurt me."

"Well he's just being a brother. You would do the same wouldn't you?" I nodded. He's always right.

"Why do you always have to be so right all the time Franta?" He smiled at me then kissed my cheek.

We went past a green light. I heard an car break and then...........

_________________________________

Authors Note

Hey guys, sorry I left you at a cliff hanger. Also sorry the chapter is so short. I has zero ideas. Please give me some ideas because I'm clueless. But I hope you in joy. Plz like and comment ideas. Love you guys to the moon and back xoxoxo