015

Namjoon chuckles, "Have you finally decided to finish reading that book?" He asks when he finds you holding the Anabelle book. "The same book you cringed at?"

You had once told him how much you hated that book.

You smile. "Yeah.. I cringed because it was weirdly similar to me."

"So, at what time will you be leaving tomorrow?"

You didn't meet him for a week. You couldn't face him. The thought of bidding him goodbye hurt you. You would've not met him if he hadn't sent you a picture of you together at the park. And typed, For us.

You cried the whole week.

"You want me to leave so bad?"

Here you were, meeting him for the last time. Unbeknownst of when you'll be meeting him in the future.

"I mean, you made me cry for you.."

He stares at you. A fond smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling? I'm still mad at you. " You say.

He frowns.

"I'm sorry. It's just that.. I'll miss you a lot..." you sniffle. "Who am I going to eat cotton candy with now? "

You pull him into a hug.
"Why are you so sweet? And why did I have to meet you only later in life? Why, why, why?"

You couldn't imagine this, but you hugged him. You thought you would hit him in the head if you would ever see him again. But it had been a week since you had seen his beaming face and you missed him.

He took you in his embrace. His heart tugged when you did that, and he held you. He wanted to cherish this moment. Because once you would pull away this moment would be gone. The possibility of meeting you again for him was doubtful. He held you tight, not in the plans of letting you go for another moment atleast. In fear of not meeting you like this ever again.

Moonchild and the lost soul hugged each other. They were going their seperate ways. Promising they would meet again.

Moonchild and the lost soul cried for each other. Moonchild and the lost cherished this moment.

When the lost soul asked moonchild if he would really come back, Moonchild replied.
"Please wait for me, I will come back. I might be late but I will come back. For you. Only for you."

The lost soul cried in his arms more. She remembered when she once asked the moonchild,

"Moonchild, you'll always be by my side?"

"I will always be." Moonchild had smiles and said.

Then, the lost soul knew, even if he was far away, Moonchild would still be beside her. Moonchild would still be with her.

Moonchild and the lost soul will always be together.

Pulling away, he kisses your forehead softly. "We'll meet again. I'll come back."

He says, assuring himself more than you.

"You fucking better." You say crying and sniffling.

"I'll keep in touch with you, message you, call you. But please take care of yourself."

You nod, "I will."

"And don't miss me a lot."

You frown, "I'll try."

word count : 514