Chapter 1

Sienna in media
----------------------------------

Sienna:

Handing out the last coffee of my shift i finally let out a long sigh, it had been a long day today, the cafe was more busier than usual. Tonight was going to be fun though, my best friend had just gotten engaged to her long term boyfriend Antonio and we were going to go out and celebrate.

"Go home darling, you did great today" Evelyn told me with a warm smile. Evelyn was a sweet old lady who owned this small cafe with her husband, they are very warm people and very nice.

"Thank Evelyn, don't you be here too much longer either" i told her kissing her cheek as i removed my apron and hung it up, i quickly left the cafe and jumped into my car and drove home. I threw my keys on the side and headed to my room to find an outfit for tonight.

I opened my wardrobe and im met with different kinds of dresses and dressy shirts, i pulled out a white mesh bodycon knee length dress that hugged every inch of my curves

I took a quick shower washing my long dark hair and my sun kissed skin before taking the towel on the rack and drying myself. I hear my phone going off as i pick it up my best friends name flashes up on my screen

"Hey sienna! So me and the girls are coming over to yours to get dressed and then we can all head out together" Avery, my best friend rushed out down the phone most likely panicking about what to wear tonight

"Yeah sure see you in 10?" I laughed down the phone to her as I hung up. Avery and the girls lived close and only took around 10 minutes to get here. I decided to put some music on and get 2 bottles of wine out along with some glasses and shot glasses for sambuca.

My front door opened revealing the girls Avery, Ava, Meghan, Camila, Madison and Savannah, they put their stuff down and ran in the kitchen. I gave them each a glass of wine and a shot to down "here's to Avery on her engagement!" I squealed in happiness. We all clinked our shots together and swallowed the contents. The liquid burned down my throat but I loved it!

"Okay girls let's do this! We need to be out the door within the hour" Avery said glancing at the time, it was currently 9:30pm and i was excited to let loose and enjoy my night after a long day, it felt like it had been so long since we had been out and let our hair down. We all grabbed our stuff and ran up to my room, Ava, Savannah and Meghan started on their hairs as myself, Avery and Camila got into our dresses.

Avery was wearing a bright red skin tight dress that was similar to mine and Camila was wearing a black mid thigh off the shoulder dress, looking in the mirror I loved how my dress hugged my hips and ass as it made my hourglass figure stand out, the girls looked amazing!

"Another shot ladies!" Camila shouted as we all took a glass and downed the sambuca, we moved onto make up and hair next i only put minimal amounts on as i wasn't a big fan of lots of makeup.