Day 2: Tuesday

|Farkle|

 It's the second day of my little plan and so far, it's going good... Let's just see how long I can keep it up and by the end of the week, I hope Smackle and I can return on being academic nemeses and only academic nemeses. Also I wouldn't mind if we started being friends, because she seems like a nice girl.

I did all my bathroom essentials that I do in the morning when I get ready for school, as I put on a pair of jeans with a yellow turtleneck and a yellow/blue plaid shirt. To finish my outfit, I put on yellow high top converses and tied up the laces. After I was ready, I threw my backpack over my shoulders and headed downstairs to the dining room where I was greeted by my father.

"Morning son," my dad said putting the newspaper down on the table.

"Father," I replied grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl in the center of the table.

 Suddenly my mother comes through the door and enters the room, "Farkle, what would you want for breakfast today?"

"I'll just eat this banana." I waved the banana, "Plus, I think I'm going to stop by at Riley's before school starts."

"Have a great day, sweetie," mother said kissing me on the cheek and going back to the kitchen.

As I was about to head out the door, father stopped me in my tracks saying "So Maya Hart, huh?"

I looked back at him where he was back reading the paper, "Yeah."

There was a silence that filled the room until, "I'm happy for you, son."

I looked down, smiling a little and then left my place to head over to Riley's. Maya will probably be over there, since she's usually over there every day of the week.

I jumped on to the ladder that leads up to balconies with stairs, and I climbed up the stairs until I reached Riley's window. As soon I reached it, I flipped my hair and sat on the window sill, "Ladies."

"Farkle," Maya and Riley said at the same time, looking down at me.

"You two ready for school?" I asked, coming through the window and tripped over the sill, falling flat on my face.

"Farkle," Maya said picking me up, "You gotta be more careful," brushing my shoulders off.

Riley goes over to her dresser and spritz herself with perfume, "Ready."

We left the bedroom and went to the kitchen area, where Auggie, Topanga, and Cory were eating their breakfast.

"Bye daddy. I'll see you in a little bit," Riley said, giving Cory a quick kiss on the cheek and doing the same on both Topanga & Auggie, "Bye guys. I love you."

"Are you wearing perfume?" Cory asked sternly, looking at Riley.

Riley looked at Maya & I, then the ground, then back to us, "Bye."

With that, we left the apartment and headed to the subway station where we met Lucas.

"Hey Farkle," Lucas said as we did our handshake.

"Ranger Rick," Maya smirked at him.

Lucas smirked back, "Cowgirl."

"I will hurt you," Maya said in annoyance and furious.

Lucas rolled his eyes and gave a hug to Riley, "You smell nice, Riles."

Riley blushed, "Thank you. You smell nice as well," booping his nose and Lucas laughed softly.

"Maya, you look gorgeous," I said as I swept my hair.

"The deal, Farkle," Maya said then getting on the subway with Riley and Lucas & I got on behind them.