Chapter 1

He stood in front of his mirror, inspecting himself as he wore a white polo and a blue shirt underneath with some pants and sneakers to go along with the style. 

He dusted off his sleeves until he heard his phone beeped, walking over to his study table and picked up the phone, he saw a text from his classmates.

=======

Midoriya: Todoroki, are you going with us today?

Todoroki: I can't come with everyone today, sorry.

Midoriya: It's okay! There's still next time I suppose.

=======

A knock on the door interrupted him as it slowly opened to reveal his sister, fuyumi.

"Is there anything you need Fuyumi?" He softly asked his sister as she looked over to him with a small smirk.

"And where are you going dressed up so nicely shoto?" She teased then laughed as she saw her little brother's flushed face.

"It's not w-what it looks like...." He muttered whilst looking away from her with a flushed face, clearing his throat. "I'm just meeting up with some friend."

"Perhaps that friend is a 'girl'?" She said with a teasing look as he blushed even more, almost rivaling his red hair.

"Fuyumi!" He yelled over to her as his door slammed shut while he could hear his sister giggling from the other side.

He cleared his throat before turning to his mirror again, did he really looked like he'd go on a date with his outfit? The thought made him flustered, he had only met the girl yesterday but there he was thinking this meetup as a possible date.

He shook his head to rid of the thought before grabbing his phone then taking one last look of himself in the mirror before heading out with a simple shout to his sister who teased him on the way.

He walked to the direction he had stomped to last time, now actually familiarizing himself with the path. He soon reached the forest before strolling deeper inside, he stopped to try to remember where was the secret place was but sighing as he couldn't remember the place.

"Well you're here early." He heard a familiar voice, his head snapping around to see the brunette before he heard giggling.

"Up here." She said with a laugh before todoroki finally saw her up in a tree, wearing a simple outdoor clothes. A green t-shirt and denim shorts but she wore flip-flops.

She jumped down in front of him carefully before smiling up at him, her hair was braided into a small bun. 

"I'm early?" He asked in confusion before the girl nodded and took out her phone to let him see the time.

"Yeah, we met around in the afternoon yesterday but you're here right now and it's noon." She said with a giggle before waving her hand then dragging him to the place.

"Since you're here now, look what I've done to the place." She exclaimed, quite happily as they passed the crack. 

He stood at the entrance amazed from the sight, a small picnic area with lots of snacks. Even though it looked simple, the area made it magical. She dragged him to the mat and pushed him down before sitting down herself.

"So, do you like it?" She fiddled with her hands as she looked down, glancing once in a while at todoroki who looked around in awe.

"This is wonderful." He said before his eyes landed on the sandwiches and other goods, Takoya noticing this. "You made these too?"