Prologue

3rd person's pov

"I said NO!" 

The dual haired colored male yelled and slammed the door shut as he stomped away from his home. He just had an argument with his old man about......some issues that he'd rather not talk about.

He felt frustrated and he needed to let out all of his anger somewhere else where he couldn't hurt anyone so he went to the woods. The day was perfect for a picnic as the clouds clear for the blue sky above though it did not affect the boy's foul mood.

He stomped through the woods before calming himself a bit by distracting himself with the area, all filled with luscious healthy green plants all around. Some flowers could be seen too as he strolled around the area until he heard cracking.

Stopping to look around for the sound before a body fell on him with a yelp, he groaned in pain at the added weight on his body before opening an eye to have both of his eyes widen as they stared into bright magenta ones.

They held a long gaze on one another, just gazing at each other's eyes, admiring their shining glazed eyes in wonder. Wonder of how both of them held a gaze of loneliness, longingness and softness in them. The dual haired male realized their situation before breaking their stare with one another as he blinked, the female noticed, panicked and moved away from him.

"Sorry!" She squeaked in panic as the heterochromic eyed boy slowly sat up, facing the girl.

"It's fine...." He muttered as the girl moved over to him with worry and inspected the boy all over.

"Oh God, I didn't hurt you, did I? I really am sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you!" She ranted and looked all over his body before stopping once she started touching him.

"Sorry!" She said again before looking down on her lap while the scarred male looked at her with amusement. It was amusing for him to see her keep glancing to him then getting flustered before looking down.

"It's fine...." He bit his lip, hesitant to ask her why she was here but then decided to do it anyway. "Why were you....up there?"

"Hm?" The brunette girl asked in question before understanding his question then answering.

"Oh! I was trying to pick some apples you see, when the branch I was on cracked which is why I fell on top of you." She explained while pointing above them which the boy gazed above and noticed the broken branch she was talking about. "I really am sorry for falling on you."

"You don't have to say sorry, it was on accident." He said then they fell silent, the awkward atmosphere making both of them uncomfortable until the girl spoke.

"My name is Takoya Haruna, its nice to meet you...?" She gestured to tell her his name as the boy blinked in confusion before realizing what she meant.

"Todoroki Shoto." He stated with a bit of bitterness in his voice, the girl flinched at his harsh tone, quite confused why he said that so pissed. Does he hate his own name? Asked the girl in her head.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here todoroki?" She asked him instead of her other question, todoroki looked away in anger as he tried to suppress the memory.

".....I had an argument with my father." He briefly explained as Takoya nodded in understanding.

"I guess its pretty bad considering you walked out here all alone." She voiced out her thoughts accidentally before slapping her mouth shut with a worried look.

"Oh God, I didn't mean to say it like that! I'm sorry!" She apologized and bowed down her head even though she was sitting. Todoroki held a confused glance but a small smile crept up to his face.