Chapter 18: I want you so bad

Start from the beginning

“You came pretty hard there, Taehyung,” Jungkook smiles, expression smug, bringing his hand up to his mouth and licking a stripe across his palm to taste Taehyung's come. 

“Kookie…” Taehyung murmurs, body shuddering as he paws weakly at Jungkook's shoulders. “That was…” Taehyung starts, but Jungkook cuts him off with a kiss, letting Taehyung taste himself. They’re not anywhere close to being done. 

When he pulls away, Taehyung's staring at him, expression almost reverent. “Jungkook, I…” His eyes are half-lidded, cheeks stained red, and an irresistible pink flush down his neck that gets lovelier the lower it gets. 

He brings a hand up to grip Taehyung's chin, making sure that Taehyung's looking into his eyes. 

“I wanna hear you,” Jungkook hears himself say. The words are heated, full of lust, and Taehyung shivers in his arms, trying to stifle his whimper.

His thumb slips inside Taehyung's mouth, keeping it open as he licks a stripe up the side of Taehyung's neck. His other hand trails over Taehyung's underwear and slides behind to grab Taehyung's ass, fingers digging into the cleft to rub against Taehyung's hole from the outside. 

“I wanna fuck you,” Jungkook says, breath hot and wet against Taehyung's ear, and Taehyung gasps, cock twitching against Jungkook's knee between his thighs.

“Kookie—ah—p-please —” Taehyung moans, high-pitched and needy, and Jungkook's more than pleased to see Taehyung's getting hard again. 

“So eager,” he teases, feeling drunk on the heat of Taehyung's body; on Taehyung's reactions. 

On the way Taehyung looked and sounded when he came.

“If you want it, say it,” Jungkook says, voice low, almost raspy. “Tell me, baby.” 

Taehyung's breath hitches, his nails digging into Jungkook's back. “P-please—fuck me, daddy—”

“Oh, I will. I’m gonna get you wet and open,” Jungkook says roughly, the words almost coming out like a growl. He reaches between them and tugs Taehyung's underwear down, almost ripping the fabric in the process. His other hand pushes Taehyung's shirt upwards, revealing the forbidden expanse of skin and muscle beneath that has Jungkook's mouth watering. 

“Help me out here, baby.” Jungkook nudges Taehyung, waiting for him to get the idea to strip. Taehyung blinks, then hastily pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it aside, and Jungkook's hands immediately wrap around Taehyung's waist, Taehyung's hips, the soft belly of Taehyung's stomach, naked and bared for Jungkook to see.

He scratches a nail over Taehyung's nipple, rolling it around in his fingers, before his fingers ghost down to Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung seems to get the idea, raising his legs slightly, and Jungkook's hands slip underneath, sliding along the sun-kissed skin he finds.

“Come on,” Jungkook urges, hoisting Taehyung up by the thighs. 

Taehyung blushes, eyes meeting Jungkook's gaze for a second before looking to the side. He looks a little embarrassed, and Jungkook finds it extremely endearing.