Chapter 10: Important

Start from the beginning

"They want me in person, hyung." Jungkook said, sighing.

"I'm your husband, I'm sure they wouldn't mind it. Please." Taehyung muttered.

"But it's been a while since you manage a company, babe. Can you still do it?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, you just have to trust me. So, is that a yes, now?" Taehyung inquired.

"Fine, but make sure you'll go back here early, hm?" Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"Thanks, love, you're the best." Taehyung giggled, pecking Jungkook on his lip.

-----

Taehyung was currently in Jungkook's office, sitting on the swivel chair and waiting for that so-called important person that wants to meet his husband. He was wearing a plain button-up shirt and black trousers. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Taehyung said looking at the door.

When the door was opened, he smirked, he didn't expect the CEO of Dwyne's company. He stood up and put his hands in his pocket. He also saw the old hag's secretary who got a swollen face, obviously because of Taehyung's punch.

"It's nice to see you here, Hyusuk." Taehyung smiled oh-so-fake.

"What's bullshit is this? Where's the CEO?!" Hyusuk was glaring at him.

"I'm here, are you surprised?" Taehyung grinned.

"I want the REAL CEO, not an outsider like you." Hyusuk grumbled.

"Ah, you want the CEO? Okay, then."

Hyusuk was confused when he saw Taehyung was rummaging in the cabinet and took something. Taehyung pulled out the necktie and tied it around his neck. He also grabbed the blazer that was resting on the swivel chair's backrest and wore it. He turned to face Hyusuk.

"Hello, I'm JEON Kim Taehyung, the CEO, I mean the CEO's husband." Taehyung smirked stressing the word Jeon.

Hyusuk was shocked, he was frozen in his place while looking at Taehyung.

"Ha ha ha, you must be kidding me. Are you sort of crazy guy? After burning my office and now this?!" Hyusuk growled.

"Coincidence? Isn't it?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Stop playing with me! I want the CEO! I want to see Jungkook!" Hyusuk snarled.

"Do I look like I'm playing with you? It's not a play if it isn't fun at all. Believe it or not, I'm the current CEO and if you're looking for my husband, maybe next life? I guess?" Taehyung snickered.

"I don't care whether you are his husband or just some crazy man. I am not here to talk with you." Hyusuk groaned.

"It's not like I want to talk to you either way. I am here to meet the important person but seeing it was you, I don't see any importance to meet you." Taehyung shot.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that, huh?! Do you even know me?!" Hyusuk shouted.

"Yes, I do know you even your dark past. How about you? Do you know me? Or do you want me to spill some of your crimes back then?" Taehyung's facial expression went into a serious one.

"What are you talking about?" Hyusuk's hands were balled in a fist.

"Acting naive, hah. Well, it's better if you know me first. It won't be fun playing with strangers, no?" Taehyung smiled.

"Stop bullshitting me! Who the fuck are you?! What the fuck do you need?!" Hyusuk growled.

"Simple, to see you behind the bars. The room that fits you." Taehyung giggled.

"You, boy, will regret doing this to me. I don't know you but make sure to dig your own grave before I do it for you." Hyusuk warned him.

"Hahahahaha, so funny of you, I don't think you can joke like that..."

Taehyung laughed so hard while wiping off the fake tears in his eyes.

"Do you think I'm joking? You're indeed some stupid boy preying on a predator." Hyusuk retorted venomously.

"Oh no, my bad, I didn't mean it like that. I thought you'll say that you want me to dig a grave for YOU. I mean, I can do it for free." Taehyung smiled.

"I don't like wasting my time here, tell to Jungkook that I want him not you. I'm leaving."

Hyusuk turned around to walk and leave.

"Okay, but make sure you'll be prepared if you step in here again. Who knows, it might be your dead end."

Hyusuk felt a shiver sent down his spine when heard the deep venomous voice behind him as if Taehyung was possessed by the demon. He turned around to look at Taehyung and he just saw Taehyung smile raising his hand with a red wine and drinking it while glaring at him. He swallowed hard and leave the office.