Chapter 3: i-im sorry..

Ishimaru got up, pushed passed everyone, and started walking away. he heard people call out his name behind him, but he didn't care. he kept walking until he got to his destination- the Student Council Room. he was part of the student council, him monitoring the halls. All the student council had their own office, and he went to his. he sat down in his chair, and started bawling. he made sure to soundproof his room a while ago, but he never thought hed use it for this use. he kept bawling and bawling and bawling.. until he heard a knock at the door. he looked at his camera monitor, and it was the leader of the student council, Byakuya Togami. he panicked for a moment, knocking a stack of paper over. he wiped his eyes, and ran to the door, opening it. "h-hey Byakuya..." he laughed awkwardly.
"Uhm.... someones here to see you.." he looked over Ishimarus shoulder. there was a wet patch on his desk, papers and pens all over the place, and painting on angles & the floor. "what the fuck happened?! oh whatever, you dishwasher... ill clean this while you go out and talk to Mondo..." he sighed and pushed Ishimaru out, closing the door.

Ishimaru walked out of the little hallway with the offices to the main room. he saw Mondo, sitting on the couch, fiddling with his thumbs. he had heard the footsteps, and looked over his shoulder. his eyes were filled with delight as he saw Ishimaru, all fine and dandy, 
or that's what he thought.
he ran over to Ishimaru and hugged him. "bro, I'm so glad you're ok.." he was almost crying.
Ishimaru eventually hugged back. "N-nothing happened though..." he lied through his teeth.
"dude, I'm not that gullible.."
"i-i know..."
"so don't lie to me..... tell me what's wrong.." he pat the smaller boys shoulder as they stopped hugging, Mondo's heart slightly aching. truth be told, he liked Ishimaru. ever since lunch when he found out more about him, he liked him more than anything. Ishimaru glanced up at Mondo.
"n-nothings w-w-wrong.." Ishimaru was starting to sweat, his forehead heating up.
Mondo convinced Ishimaru to tell him about his family, his problems at school, everything. he ended up just crying into Mondo's shoulder, gripping his jacket-coat thing firmly.

once Byakuya was done, he walked out of the office hallway and walked in on this site. "u-Uhm...." Byakuya just stared at the sight unfolding.
Ishimaru was hugging Mondo... he didn't think either of them were gay, Mondo had a girlfriend... he cleared his throat.
"mondo don't you have a girlfriend?" he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
Mondo shook his head. "I'm gay"
Byakuya just stared again. Mondo was gay?? when did this happen?! I mean, he had the suspicion Ishimaru was gay, but Mondo?

Ishimaru looked at Byakuya, and wiped his red, puffy eyes. "t-thanks Byakuya.." 
Byakuya nodded and walked away.
Ishimaru sat up, and looked at Mondo. "i-I'm so sorry but...i-i think you should go to class..." was all he said.
"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but do you KNOW how annoying Mr Kirigiri is!?" he rolled his eyes.
"just go to class, I don't care if you don't work but at least go.." Ishimaru smiled playfully.
Mondo blushed a bit at seeing his smile again. he smirked and playfully punched him. "well ok, Taka.." he then ruffled up his hair and walked to class.
Ishimaru blushed and smiled, heading to his office.
he got out his phone and he realised he had a message from Mukuro Ikusaba.

Mukuro: Hey Ishi can you meet up with me after school?

Ishimaru: Nah sorry I got stuff to do.

Mukuro: aww that too bad... what shit are u gonna do?

Ishimaru: 1, language, 2, I'm meeting up with Mondo

Mukuro: ooooh! my boy finally has a boyfriend!

Mukuro: do you like him?

Ishimaru: it's not like that, okay?! 

Ishimaru: and I don't like him in that way...

Mukuro is typing...

Ishimaru closed his phone and sat at his desk, smiling as he thought about Mondo. he sat back in his chair, staring at the ceiling.

I told ya id update :3 so I hope yall like this!
IDK if I should incorporate smut into this or not... probably not though lawl :>
anyway, ill try to update tomorrow during school or after school!
- Avery

word count: 717 words