Chapter 2: Eventful 45 minutes...

Ishimaru walked to the back of the cafeteria, lunch tray in hand. he was happy after what felt like years, he had a friend. or so, he thought of him as a friend.
Mondo Owada.
The Ultimate Biker Gang Leader.
6'2"
168lbs.
...don't ask how he knows his exact weight and height..... 
he sat down at the table, Mondo was already there. they had 45 minutes to talk, so Ishimaru started the conversation.
"hi Mondo!" Ishimaru beamed.
"hey, Taka." mondo smiled.
Ishimaru blushed a bit, and sat still for a few seconds.
"n-no one ever calls me Taka...." he smiled and blushed more. mondo laughed.
"I don't understand why they wouldn't, it suits you!" mondo blushed a tiny bit. Ishimaru covered his face and he blushed more.
"a-ahhhhhh..." he screamed quietly.

meanwhile, Leon saw Mondo hanging out with the aggressively uptight hall monitor, Ishimaru.
"Mondo and Ishimaru? that's a weird pairing..." Sayaka commented, taking a bite of her apple.
"yeah... I would expect Mondo to be hanging out with his gang and Ishimaru to be sulking in a corner..." Leon smirked, and Sayaka slapped his wrist, swallowing her food.
"Leon! you have to be nicer to people!" she sighed.
Leon groaned, rolling his eyes. "but he's SOOOOOOOOO easy to make fun of!"
"I don't care, you need to treat everybody equally!"
"what, so I have to kiss and hug everyone because I do that to you?" Leon smirked.
Sayaka blushed. "s-shut up, Leon Kuwata...."

(ooo new fanfic idea???)

Ishimaru and mondo were now happily laughing and talking while they ate, almost choking a few times because the other made them laugh while chewing. soon enough, the bell rang, signalling them to clean up the messy cafeteria & start heading to class. 
"Hey, do you wanna hang out after school?" Mondo asked Ishimaru, getting up and picking up his discarded food. Ishimaru sighed.
"id have to ask my parents, see if they'd allow me too" he frowned, remembering the fight he encountered this morning. he felt tears well up in his eyes. all he could think about was his broken family, shattering into more and more pieces.....
"bro?" he heard someone call, but didn't react.
"Ishimaru?" he lifted his head slightly, but didn't stop staring into space.
"Ishimaru!!!!" someone grabbed his shoulder, surprisingly it was Mukuro. students were surrounding him;
Makoto Naegi
Sayaka Maizono
Leon Kuwata
Mukuro Ikusaba
Yasuhiro Hagakure
Celestia Ludenburg
Aoi Asahina
Sakura Ogami
Chihiro Fujisaki 
Hifumi Yamada
Byakuya Togami
Kyoko Kirigiri
Junko Enoshima
and...
Mondo Owada.

he looked at everyone confused. "h-huh...?"
"dude, you literally broke down into tears and cried for a few minutes..." mondo said, patting his shoulder.
"i-i was....?"
yes, I was... I knew I was... but I didn't want to believe it.
I couldn't believe it.

I won't believe it.

wowee, didn't think is make only a little progress, soz...
I've been busy ^^
I will try to update tomorrow, I promise! ^^
- Avery <3

word count: 448 words