Chapter 11

At the sound of the voice, Harry ran from the room before anyone could stop him. Draco jumped out to grab him but missed him by only centimetres. Ginny ran after him, ignoring the disagreeing pleads from her mother that asked her to stop. Hermione and Ron jumped up too but made no move from the room. Ron looked out of his window, eyes widening as a ring of fire formed around his home.

Draco turned and, without telling them to, his feet made their way from the room and out of the front door. Harry was on the doorstep, being held back by Mr Weasly and Ginny by her mother. Ron and Hermione skidded to a stop, just outside the doorway.

Bellatrix stood at the end of the garden, fire bursting from her wand. Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, and Percy were out in the fields fighting death eaters. Draco pushed past the Weasleys and, despite his bare feet, stepped into the Garden where his aunty stood. As she saw him, her eyes widened. She first seemed furious, but then a smirk came over her face. The blonde shuddered, a playful Bellatrix was much more dangerous than an angry one.

"No, Draco!" Mrs Weasley shouted.

"Draco." Bellatrix gasped, her wand pausing in his direction. "Good of you to join the fun, didn't know it was a pyjama party! What are you doing here? You braiding the mudbloods hair?"

"Aunty." The blonde sneered, the face he used to reserve for Potter only now turned on one of his own. Bella laughed at the look, he looked terrified behind his own eyes. "What are you doing here? Didn't think The Dark Lord let you out your cage this often!"

"Snarky." The witch laughed, rushing forward and bringing Draco to his knees with the Crucio curse. Draco fell, grunting in pain but he made sure to look Bellatrix in the eyes the whole time. Harry fought harder against Mr Weasley, screaming all sorts of obscenities. Bellatrix looked up at him, throwing her head back in a particularly nasty cackle. 

"Leave him alone!" Harry screamed. "Please! Leave him alone."

"Don't know what you're are crying at scar head, how do you think we knew you were here?"

Harry fell limp in Mr Weasley's arms, eyes falling to Draco. Draco glanced up, eyes locking with the other wizards. All he saw was a betrayal. He went to say something, anything to defend himself, but with another flick of Bellatrix's wand, he was brought down once more. He fell forward, tears running down his cheeks. As he landed on his stomach, his eyes caught Molly's. The witches' eyes were soft, but she made no move to help him.

"What?" Bellatrix grinned, walking towards the chosen one.  The pained look on his face gave her gratification, the news had broken him. "You shocked? Really? He's my nephew, of course, he is an evil bastard. But having a sleepover, I am surprised? The Slytherin Prince go queer?"

Harry let himself look away from her, the humiliation too much. Had he been so naive? Why had he believed that someone like Draco would like him? With a sudden burst of anger, he pushed Auther away. Bellatrix jumped back eyes wide, but the boy made no move to attack her. Instead, he apparated.

"And there goes the boy!" Bellatrix laughed, spinning on the spot. She ran around the garden, shrill squeals falling from her lips. Draco pushed himself up, wiping tears from his eyes. Bellatrix turned to him. "Shall we call him? Potty! POTTY! Where are you? Tut, Tut...Do you think he has bad reception Draco? I wonder where he is Draco? WHERE COULD HE BE? Oh, wait! Thanks to you, we can track him. Let's call your mother! SISSY!"

In a flash, Narcissa turned up on the lawn. She looked around at the fights, the carnage a shock even to her. She then looked to the family by the hut door, all with fear in their eyes. Though, she didn't doubt they were all ready to jump to action if need be. Finally, she looked down to the floor; her eyes meeting her sons. She sent him no smile, but her eyes screamed for him. Her heart ached. No mother should have to see her child in that state. Draco sent her a nod, she sent him one back.