What the hell did I do last night?

I woke up with a headache. Not one of those small annoying ones, but one that makes you have to clutch your head while laying down in a fetal position. I groan as I turn onto my back to stare at the ceiling.
That's weird. My ceiling is (f/c), not white. I looked down at the comforter and again became confused. There wasn't a comforter but a thick dark blue blanket. I ignored the changes. My head hurting too much for me to care. I turned to my opposite side and saw a muscular chest.
Okay, something is very wrong.
I turned back onto my back, eyes wide in surprise. What the hell did I do last night? I was at a party, but whose party? I remember Alby and Newt being there, but what was the party for? It was a someone's birthday. Thomas was turning twenty-one. There were drinks, a lot of drinks. I was probably completely wasted.
Now the most important question, where the fuck am I?
I'm in a bed that is not mine. I glanced down at myself. I'm naked. That's not a good sign. I'm next to someone. I glanced at the person next to me, but couldn't see their face. I looked around the room, and saw pieces of clothes randomly scattered on the floor. That's not a good sign, either.
I quietly took the blanket off, and reached for my underwear. I slipped it on, then searched for my bra. Once I found that and put it on, I searched for the rest of my clothes. While searching, I found a small metal saying: 1st place 800 meter dash. I guess I slept with a runner.
I heard a loud groan from the bed. The person laying down sat up and rested his head in his hands.
"God, my head hurts." He ran his hands through his black hair. I finally got a good look at his face, and of course it's someone I know. I quickly grabbed a random shirt off the ground and exited the room before he saw me. I slipped on the shirt as I blindly walked forward.
"(Y/n), wait," Minho called. I heard a crash in his room. He was probably scrambling to put on some sort of clothing. I began to slip on my jeans, but tripped while putting one of my legs through. I hit the floor with a loud thud followed by a painful groan. Hitting your head on the floor does not help a hangover headache.
"Thank god I caught you before you left," I heard Minho say while I laid on the floor face down. I could also hear him try to hold back his laughter at my situation. I'm probably giving him a great view of my panties right now. "Do you need some help?" I softly nodded my head against the wooden floor. A pair of hands gripped my shoulders and laid me on my back. I held out my hands and he pulled me to my feet.
"Thanks," I mumbled, staring at the floor. It's really embarrassing to face someone after you had a one night stand that you remember nothing of. I finished putting on my pants.
"So, last night huh?" Minho you suck at trying to make things less awkward.
"What exactly happened last night," I asked just wanting to get straight to the point.
"You don't remember, do you," he said, sounding very sad about it.
"Yeah, all I remember is being really wasted at Thomas's birthday party."
"Well, I think it's pretty obvious on what happened." His cheeks turned slightly pink as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Yeah," I dragged. "That's what I thought happened."
There was an awkward pause. "I should just leave," I said while quickly walking towards the door, grabbing my shoes.
"Wait! Don't go," Minho grabbed my arm. "I need to tell you something." By his tone of voice something had to be wrong.
"Oh my God, please tell me you used a condom," I said without thinking. My face erupted into a blush that heated up my entire way all the at to my ears. "I mean... oh god what am I doing?" I hid my face in my hands in embarrassment.
"Yes, I used a condom, but that wasn't what I was going to tell you." He took a nervous breath. "I really like you, and I thought maybe we can, you know, go on a date sometime."
I slipped on my shoes silently. "I would actually really like that." I don't know why but a small smile lit up my face.
"That's great!" He bent down and pecked my cheek. "I'll see you in class Monday."
"Bye." I exited through the door.
In reality, that wasn't so bad.