Epilogue

The cloaked person is Fira.

Fira POV

"Ready to start it up?" I asked dad. He nodded. "Are you sure? The Hydrocore was your project. You should be the one to give power to the surface."
"No. It's fine. Turn it on. Sans and Paps are waiting. Dad pressed a few buttons and pulled down the lever and the Hydrocore project team watched in amazement as the entire city lit up like a Christmas tree. "Well done everyone. The Hydrocore was a success. Go home. Celebrate! You've done fantastic." I praised the team. My tail wagged at the accomplishment. We'd done it. "Let's go home too. Papyrus wanted to get that picture taken today."
"Right." I smiled and we teleported home to get ready. As a changed into some suitable wear I noticed the cloak I used to wear to hide from dad. I grabbed it opened my bedroom window and threw it out, using a Blaster to burn it to ash. It was useless now. That chapter of my life was over.

Time skip

I walked with my father and brothers as we examined our professionally taken photo. "Not bad." I complimented. "NOW WE CAN BE REMEMBERED AS A WHOLE FAMILY!"
"Right bro."
"It's perfect. All of my children together." Just then something rammed into me and hid behind me. I looked forward to see some men running at me. I stopped them and lifted them up with my magic. "Is there a problem?" I growled. "N-n-no ma'am. We just want th-the kid." I glanced at the male behind me. "Run off and bug someone other than this guy. Unless of course.. you want to deal with me?"
"No, no! We're gone! We're gone." I set them down and they ran off. "What was that human?" I asked. "Th-They wanted my money. Th-thank you miss.."
"Dr. Fira Gaster. And you are?"
"D-d-dr. Fira Gaster!? I-I'm Kyle."

And that's the end. Use your imagination for the rest. Or if you want I can make a sequel. That's up to you though. This was fun to write though! Especially the fight scene! So tell me your thoughts. I'm interested in what I could have done better or not done at all. Either way hope you enjoyed! And have a great day/afternoon/night.
-Kyran