Part 3

Severides POV
Boden sent squad up to the fire floor to see if there was anyway we could save any one from the floors. Most people were already out but a few were still stuck. As we walked up the stairs the conditions were getting worse.
Sylvie's POV
I'd been a paramedic long enough to know that this was a bad fire. Although there were only a few people still in the fire and everyone who made it out was okay, I still have this bad feeling about it. It wasn't it until Boden told squad to come back out because the building was unstable that I saw it.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and since no one was injured I got it out just to see what it was. It was a random notification but what struck my eye was a text message from gabby. From about 4 hours earlier. She was staying at this hotel. On the 16th story. Which meant since I had not seen her out here, she was the one stuck.
Although my legs felt like they were going to give out from under me, I ran to chief Boden.
General POV
When Sylvie reached Boden he knew something was wrong just by the look on her face. "Chief" Sylvie said trying to catch her breath, not because she had ran that far but because the shock had stolen her air.
"Breath" Boden responded putting his hands on Sylvie shoulders. "Gabby" Sylvie said with tears now building in her eyes, "she's in there" "What do you mean, Brett" "She came to Chicago today, she,she" Sylvie studderd "she only told me, and she texted me where she was staying but I just saw it" Sylvie stop, taking breath then continuing "she's on the top floor"
Boden called truck over to tell them, "I have just been informed that there is reason to believe Gabriella Dawson is stuck on the top Floor" Boden said but before he could finish, Matt started heading for the building entrance. Boden grab Matt back telling him, "The building is too unstable no one else is going in" and although it was the right call, it was also visible that he himself want to run right up the stairs and get gabby.
Matt tried to get away from Boden but figuring out it was no use he step back and grabbed for his radio. "Severide," *yah* Kelly responded "Gabby's in there, on the 16th story"