CHAPTER -7

Start from the beginning

Can she even sing.

Agh! She's gonna ruin everyone's mood.

Why can't she just die.

I'm gonna faint if she sing.

I reached the centre of the stage.

Teacher : ok now everyone quite. Y/N you may start.

I took a deep breath and started.

There was silence for a while after I finished , tears filling my eyes but a smile on my face . Everyone was shocked . The silence break when a random boy started to clap and everyone joined . I bowed as a sign of thanks and went back to my place.

Teacher : Y/N , that was outstanding.

-LUNCH TIME-

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Every bts member was feeling bad after hearing Y/N's song , but no one wants to accept the feeling. They shrug the feeling off and went to eat lunch in the cafeteria . They were about to reach the cafeteria when suddenly Jin stopped in his track , " yah hyung , what's wrong " , namjoon asked. " You all go and eat , I'm going home" , Jin said bluntly. "why hyung ? Is everything ok? " , hoseok asked him placing a hand on Jin's shoulder. "Yeah , it's just I'm not feeling well " , he said giving them a smile. "ok hyung take care " , Namjoon said and Jin nodded . Jin went to the office whereas others went to cafeteria.

•ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was sitting alone eating my lunch when I felt something being poured on my head , I look up to met with familiar faces. "What do you want Lisa? " , I asked annoyed by them , what the fuck is wrong with them , " if you ask me , I WANT YOU TO DIE SLUT , and not only me everyone here want you to die , no one likes you bitch , not even your brothers " , she said out loud so now everyone's attention was on us. " There's nothing to do with my brothers , don't bring them in between . At least they love you , not like you bitches using them for fame and dating other guys as well " , I said standing up . I've seen them before kissing some other guys , I wanted to tell my brothers but I knew they won't believe me and punish me for saying it. Just then Jennie grabbed my hairs and pushed me down . Now I was on the floor. " YAH! WHAT DO YOU SAY " , jisoo spat. "same as you heard " , I said . I'm done with all this now and I have to stand up for myself . Irene pulled me up by my hairs and slammed my face on the table forcefully. They started to hit me . Everyone was watching . After they stopped , I got up and walked out of the cafeteria .

I went at the rooftop as it was my favourite place in the whole school. I sat in a corner and busted in tears. After a fer minutes I heard footsteps approaching me. "Look what we've got here , Miss Kim Y/N " , I looked up to see whom the voice belong to , it was.....

Jackson....

"Wanna have fun? " , he asked with a smirk. I was stuck. I looked around to find a way to escape but it was useless , he was soo close. I got up shaking . He grabbed my arm and pushed me on the wall , his both hands next to my face . He starred at me for a moment before grabbing my neck , then he dragged me to the side and lifted me up . Now I was on the other side . (for those who can't understand , she was hanging on the other side than the roof) . It was hard to breath , I can't scream , I can't move . My asthma kicked in . I can't see anything . It was really hard to focus . Just then he brought me back to the roof and pushed me down . I reached my hand in my pocket and grabbed my inhaler and inhaled the medicine. My vision was blurry I can't move. I just laid there.