Introduction

This is the sequel to a story called "The Glitch", if you haven't read that I suggest you do because this will literally make zero sense if you haven't... 

And if you have then welcome back :), this is the sequel! 

~ Susanna 

WICKED's POV 

   The staff of WICKED sat in a dim red gloom. Hands twitched idly and expecting faces peered around the room, awaiting any sort of announcement. Perhaps to signal that everything was alright and that it was all just a test, or to tell everyone not to panic...but no such announcement came. The backup generators were the only things keeping the room a glow, one sole monitor remained functioning. That monitor was still following Autumn, watching her every move. There was a nervous hum in the air, whether it be from the generator or just the overall feeling of the staff...it is unknown. She had done this. With a touch of her hand she had rendered almost all of WICKED's technology completely useless. 

        A few members of the staff stood, staring in awe at the girl. This tiny girl with fiery red hair and light brown eyes. How had she caused them so much trouble? The air was vicious, like everyon's unspoken thoughts were pooling together, mixing to create a big thick blob. However there was one question that every single person in the room seemed to be wondering; What else could she do? 

        This was not the first time Autumn had caused them trouble they had not even known existed. Since the very beginning she had been causing WICKED trouble; Throwing unexpected and uncontrollable Variables at them. But now this...now she possess the power to physically harm WICKED, before it was just the results that were at stake. Now she can literally shut us down. But the worst part is; she doesn't even realize she's doing it yet.